Hi guys

Hi guys new here, don't own a micra but looking for a cheaper car to run than my 2.0 Primera for when my limited insirance comes to an end in November (few months of been cheap then it shoots up.. stopping it when the price will shoot up)

Can someone please link me up to a thread showing progress or more photos of the white K11 with the Team Dynamics alloys on the home page please :)

Thank you.

Hey !!!....

I know you.......:suspect:

Hi John, welcome here at MSC. Sad to hear you are letting your Prim go, but then again, if you get a Micra, it´s not all bad. Or keep the Prim, and get a Micra ! Win-win situation !!!!:p

Hey !!!....
Sad to hear you are letting your Prim go, but then again, if you get a Micra, it´s not all bad. Or keep the Prim, and get a Micra ! Win-win situation !!!!:p

that sounds like BI-WINNING! win here win there win everywhere :laugh:

Hey, I know you too! :p

Welcome over John! Again, shame you're getting rid of the Primera!

The Micra in question is Dave S (Low Rider). He doesn't have a progress thread on here actually, but I think it's had a large amount of work done to it, including full Whiteline handling kit, throttle bodies and the like. I'll see if I can point him over here to tell you more.

But here's a pic!

dave1.jpg

James.

My bad, what a faff up I made of that! I don't actually know who's that is then, my first thought was solarice's supercharged K11 but it's not that either!

Back