hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOGS-SI

Ex. Club Member
hello my name is lee wilson and me and the wife have just brought a 1.3 k11 si micra. i already know some members on here (squarepants, silver_si and richmicratwista) hopefully we will enjoy our stay!

hello and welcome :) any pics of the car? sounds like a nice one ;)

NeX said:
hello and welcome :) any pics of the car? sounds like a nice one ;)

i've got some pic's, but i've got to find my USB cable to load them on my computer

FOGS-SI said:
i've got some pic's, but i've got to find my USB cable to load them on my computer

*needpics*

:), Sorry but its the first time i've had a reason to use it :p

Wow!! That's some quick membership signing up!!!

Welcome to the MSC........I'm Ollie..........I'm Special!!!!!

Hello and welcome.
Oh and don't worry, Ollie isn't the only 'special' one here!!! There's Sonic, and Manda, and Darren oh and not forgettin Nex, he's xtra special!!! :p

thanks for the welcome, i,ve managed to get one picture of my car i'll get some more tommorow, squarepants had to show me how to get the picture onto the msc website

Ems said:
Hello and welcome.
Oh and don't worry, Ollie isn't the only 'special' one here!!! There's Sonic, and Manda, and Darren oh and not forgettin Nex, he's xtra special!!! :p

Haha, Thanks :p...

Ems said:
Hello and welcome.

Aw fanks that makes me feel really loved *licks snotty bus window*

Ems said:
Hello and welcome.

Aww, they arnt that bad are they!!! :p

Ems said:
Hello and welcome.

jeez, im away for three days and all i get on my return is abuse :(

Emma likes my specialness really ;)

hi and all that stuff. cant think of anything that hasnt been said a million times ;) im lovely really, honest

James said:
I've met all of them bar Darren, and I must say I agree with Ems ;) :p

I'm only messing guys! :)

Soon!!! lol I now have Sundays off, and im DEFFO!!!! coming to JAE 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back