Hi all, i am new here from Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LA_469

hi ,

I am from singapore and very delighted to join the micra group. I just bought a 96 K11 nissan march 1.0 and love it. i will post sme pic of it soon.

It is awesome that you guys have this group int he UK.

rgds

Welcome to the MSC forums LA_469! :)
Hope you have a nice stay!

-Jamie

Thanks guys,

i appreciate the welcome. I believe Micra is a very big hit in UK and australia.
In singapore, nissan march is not that popular and we do not have 1.3. aargh
i just got mine about a month ago and guess how much i paid for the 10 year old car.

I paid S$23 000 for the car man, that is about 7k pound. i am not sure how much it cost if you are to buy it in UK. i saw on uk ebay tha it a less than 1.5k pound, it that true.

Btw, your site is very helpful and extremely informative. Thank you for that.

Wow thats quite a high price, but then different markets in the world have different prices, so I wouldn't let it upset you. The old K11s are now down in price to £500-1000 and a good one upto about £4K - at a guess.

Ed said:
Wow thats quite a high price, but then different markets in the world have different prices, so I wouldn't let it upset you. The old K11s are now down in price to £500-1000 and a good one upto about £4K - at a guess.

you are right, tell you guys something, nissan march that i bought is considered as one of the cheapest car in singapore. i got no choice as i need to travel alot. need a transport. but i never regret having the march..its a beautiful car and nice ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back