Heya

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loopylou

hi my name is lou

joined up from c-sidecruiers coz i got told to by mat (speedle he is on there, god know what he is on here!!)

i have micra k11 1.0l sat on my driveway at the moment, i cannot drive her right now tho as i have not passed my test

just thought id say hi

luvz lou

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hello lou... welcome to msc...
nice place, loads of friends... good info &help...

so firstly have you done anything to your car or got any plans...

secondly is lou a boy or a girl??? lol

:) meanmicra

i thought it might still be speedle

well at the moment speedle has the rims i will eventually be putting on my car but unfortunately they are actually on his car!! they are 15inch ripspeed multispokes, #### knows what the tyres are

lou is a gal by the way

xxxxxxxxxxx

you need to check james announcment thingy before you post,,lol

girls are welcome too :D youl find some more girls lurking about sumwer on ere :)

it wouldnt be fair if girls werent on here!! lol!!

sorry about the language it just sometimes comes out.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome! Nice to see another new face on here :)

Enjoy your stay, and as the others say, try to watch the language ;) accents over blocked words are a bit of a no-no ;)

James :)

Welcome to the forums. I know speedle - has he done any bodge work on your car too ;) :p hehehe

hey im paul one of mats best mates with the white kitted k10 welcome to the club lol these wheels are going everywhere were going to swap mine with them but cant aford it as im getting new engine

i had the lx 5door so got alot of stick my way but with the super s they shut up bout it-lol welcome to the club lou,

FAO mean micra did the "xxxxxxxx" 's kind of not give it away that lou was a girl-lol

:D

Arnold said:
Welcome to the forums. I know speedle - has he done any bodge work on your car too ;) :p hehehe
OI! lol cheeky bugger!

nice to see you finally joined up trouble :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back