• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

heres my betty

We'll see you coming!!! lol

Now all you need is, tints, springs, wiper mod, err and a spoiler!!

I think that's a lovely colour.

I think they should have done Micras in the same "Tropical Green" colour as the Almeras, quite similar to that colour, I love it!

James.

whats rid of the lock protector stick on thing...look loads tidyer without it.

Attachments

• 100_2841.jpg
    100_2841.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 378
I like them :blush: sorry LOL
and plus I was always missing my locks before I got it sprayed and getting my paint

i will put remote central locking in for you :) and you can get your car delocked for the ultra smooth look :)

Purest Green

:k11green: :k11green: :k11green: :k11green: :k11green: :k11green: :k11green: :k11green: :k11green: :k11green:
If I was to paint my car green that would be it very very NICE !!!!
:k11green: :k11green: :k11green: :k11green: :k11green: :k11green::k11green: :k11green: :k11green: :k11green:

Car looks really well, any rubbing with it lowered. Looks like there is still a good bit of room to be lowered more in the future. Keep up the good work

yer.im.well.pleased.with.the.way.its.all.goin.I.
dont.get.any.rubbing.at.tall.but.i.only.lowed.it.
by.35mm.but.i.might.get.some.bigger.wheels.to.fill.the.space.up.abit:)

never realized your car was an auto

how easy or hard was the bucket sets to fit ?

comeing on well keep it up

i made the light brows my self:) i just use my light protectors and stuck some black vinyl on them.

Bucket seats i got from ebay and my dad helped me put them in :) but didnt take us that long to fit them cuz they had the fames on when i brought them.:)

Photo.updata

05-04-08_1012.jpg

05-04-08_1011.jpg

5810442a7369397861l.jpg

i made the light brows my self:) i just use my light protectors and stuck some black vinyl on them.

Ah right :p I feel so much better knowing I'm not the only one although I used black electrical tape in the absence of vinyl wrap. Had it over the headlight protectors but today I stuck it directly on the headlight and put the protector back over it which makes it less obvious that I've done it on the cheap. Shame they don't make proper brows because they look really good at night.

I was after those taillights but they've been sold, i can see who to now lol.

You'll have to let us know how good they are as im going to be phoning the guy up to see if he can make some more for me

I was after those taillights but they've been sold, i can see who to now lol.

You'll have to let us know how good they are as im going to be phoning the guy up to see if he can make some more for me

ur.lucky..dont.get.any.of.him

had.all.marks.on.one.of.the.lights

im.sending.them.back.not.done.good.at.tall

Still a TOP looking Micra, and still love the colour. Two subs in the boot, Subbing ridiculous bass, lol. It's great how it all matches.

Back