Help!!!!

CMF_derfaus

» CMF Member
Hi Guys I am in need of a wiring harness for a 3 door 95a I am in Newcastle. A wrecker here has one but he wants an arm and a leg for it. I like the Micra is goes well, but if I can't get a harness at a fair price I may have to get myself something else

Oh ye it is a manual. Anyone who can point me in the right direction???

CMF_sportsclassic

» CMF Member
derfaus WROTE:

"Hi Guys I am in need of a wiring harness for a 3 door 95a I am in Newcastle. A wrecker here has one but he wants an arm and a leg for it. I like the Micra is goes well, but if I can't get a harness at a fair price I may have to get myself something else<BR><BR>Oh ye it is a manual. Anyone who can point me in the right direction???

how much of the wiring harness do you need?? engine, body etc..
I should have one.

derfaus WROTE:

"Hi Guys I am in need of a wiring harness for a 3 door 95a I am in Newcastle. A wrecker here has one but he wants an arm and a leg for it. I like the Micra is goes well, but if I can't get a harness at a fair price I may have to get myself something else<BR><BR>Oh ye it is a manual. Anyone who can point me in the right direction???

just out of curiousity how much did he want?

CMF_derfaus

» CMF Member
sportsclassic WROTE:

"derfaus WROTE:

"Hi Guys I am in need of a wiring harness for a 3 door 95a I am in Newcastle. A wrecker here has one but he wants an arm and a leg for it. I like the Micra is goes well, but if I can't get a harness at a fair price I may have to get myself something else

Oh ye it is a manual. Anyone who can point me in the right direction???"</div>

how much of the wiring harness do you need?? engine, body etc..

I should have one.

Mate your a dead set life saver, I need the area in the body, wiring is burnt to bare wire from the switch near the break and I have no idea how far in it goes. But has been an issue for a while it burnt itself out fully yesterday when i change fuses.

You can email to [email protected] to make the necessary arrangements.

Thanks again

CMF_sportsclassic

» CMF Member
derfaus WROTE:

"sportsclassic WROTE:<BR><BR>"
derfaus WROTE:<BR><BR><BR><BR>"Hi Guys I am in need of a wiring harness for a 3 door 95a I am in Newcastle. A wrecker here has one but he wants an arm and a leg for it. I like the Micra is goes well, but if I can't get a harness at a fair price I may have to get myself something else<BR><BR>Oh ye it is a manual. Anyone who can point me in the right direction???"</DIV><BR><BR><BR><BR>how much of the wiring harness do you need?? engine, body etc..<BR><BR>I should have one."</DIV><BR><BR>Mate your a dead set life saver, I need the area in the body, wiring is burnt to bare wire from the switch near the break and I have no idea how far in it goes. But has been an issue for a while it burnt itself out fully yesterday when i change fuses.<BR><BR>You can email to [email protected] to make the necessary arrangements.<BR><BR>Thanks again<BR><BR>

Will have a look and let you know..

CMF_derfaus

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"derfaus WROTE:

"Hi Guys I am in need of a wiring harness for a 3 door 95a I am in Newcastle. A wrecker here has one but he wants an arm and a leg for it. I like the Micra is goes well, but if I can't get a harness at a fair price I may have to get myself something else

Oh ye it is a manual. Anyone who can point me in the right direction???"</div>

just out of curiousity how much did he want?

Sorry forgot to reply to this one. The bandit wants $360 for the harness. He has to be a distant relative of Ned kellys for sure.

Back