Help with finding hubcaps

Since getting my car the hubcaps have been annoying me as they are cracked, scratched, scuffed and generally ruined. This has all been from the previous owner. I've been trying to find the same hubcaps everywhere but no where sells them. I don't suppose anyone can help me out and try and find some on the net that are in good condition? The ones I have are these ones

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/one-15-nissan...14&_trkparms=72:1301|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

but this guy only sells one, and its scuffed aswell. Thanks in advance!
(also i'm not too sure what size my wheels are, everything is standard on my 2001 micra 1litre s. anyone know what size they are?)

What size wheels do you have? Is it a preface lift 98 < or facelift as I have a set in my garage I think. if its a pre

So you have that style but you need 14". They are hard to come by for a full set. My micra should have had them when i bought it but it had aftermarket ones on. Keep checking ebay every couple of days, might take a while though. :)

pretty sure its 14inch steelies. My current hubs are actually appalling, its better looking to have them off. But I shall bear with them for a while :(

I have a complete set of 4 Genuine Nissan ones, that I don't plan on putting back on my car.

But not in that style, and they are 13".

Back