Help please on micra in Vic and Qld.

CMF_2

» CMF Member
Yes, you should believe him.

Just a few days b4 you bought your blue S2 superS,i saw a gold S2 superS "with the red superS sticker :D" parked in the CBD and the owner was in the car,i ran up to the car and had a chat with the "husband and wife" owner about us.She said they bought it new from the motor show.

CMF_2

» CMF Member
Great :D !!! So thank you if you live very close to that area like 5-10mins drive,if its far dont worry!Here's the details: 4/399 Warrigal Rd
CHELTENHAM 3192
Phone (Bus.) 0395326070

CMF_alv

» CMF Member
I've test drove the purple micra in brisbane.
It drives pretty alright, done 130,000 and selling for 5 grand. there is no log book. a few dints on the body work. the back eyeline brake light is missing. Inside generally pretty good. Just has a bit of a rip in the driver side head rest.
It looks to have been owned by a female driver from the playboy stickers on the car and the purple colour of the car. The dealer really knows nothing about the car. When i had a look at the engine bay it looked as if it has had the 100,000k service but the belts still seemed pretty tight.

Generally it's okay~
Hope this helps

CMF_2

» CMF Member
Thanks alv....dirty engine bay.!!....i always see micras for sale with nice and clean exterior but a dirty engine bay,so lots of photos they put on the net with the exterior but no engine bay. If a photo show the engine bay is clean and straight panel with air-con gas sticker....then the rest of the car should be fine,if engine is dirty and no sticker on front panel for the air-con gas...then the car may have a problem......

Back