HELP! JAPANESE READERS PLEASE! March cup description translastion please!

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
hi, could someone please translate this for me please? My japanese friends arent able to give it to me in car talk!

K11 マーチ ニスモ製コンピュータ、BIGスロットル、デスビ、プラグコード、専用ハーネス、 1500cc?用インジェクタのセットです。マーチカップに出場していた車両(1000cc)から取り外し、1300ccのマーチで通勤改速として使用してました。配線を加工して、エアコン等ノーマル部品が使えるようにしてました。BIGスロットルですがノーマルより低速からのトルク感が違います。もちろん上もノーマルとは全然違います。取付けはノーマルの水廻りを直結にする等の加工が必要です。エアクリーナーはHKS製でフィルターの交換時期です。インジェクターは1500cc用と聞いてますがよく分かりませんのでおまけと思って下さい。1000ccに付いていたので1000ccにも取付けは出来ると思います。取付け後はマフラーからの音も変わり、パワー、トルク感等かなり満足できると思います。レブの回転数はよく分かりませんがかなり高いと思います。取付けにはそれなりの知識と技術が必要です。レース用の部品で中古品の為、ノークレーム、ノーリターンでお願いします。神経質な方、新品をお望みの方は入札を控えて下さい。

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
hey, i tryed my best lol

""""K11 march ニスモ make computer and BIG throttle, disbi, plug cord and private harness, 1500cc? It is set of the business injector. The vehicle which participated in the march cup (1000cc) from you removed, you used with the march of 1300cc increased as commuting reforming speed and. Processing wiring, in order to be able to use normal part such as air conditioner, it increased. It is the BIG throttle, but the torque impression from low speed is different from normal. Also the top is different from normal of course at all. As for installation processing such that it makes around the water of normal directly connected is necessary. Is exchange time of the filter with HKS make. The injector increases, one for 1500cc hearing, but being not to understand well please think as being defeated. Being to have been attached to 1000cc, you think installation even in 1000cc that it is possible. After installation you think that also sound from the muffler changes, power and the torque impression etc. can be satisfied rather. As for rpm of レブ you do not understand well, but you think that it is rather high. Knowledge and technology of that appearance are necessary in installation. With the part for race/lace because of the used item, no claim, we ask with the no return. Nervousness one and the person who desires the new item please refrain from bid""""

napster

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
thanks napster. i was wondering if anyone could give me a human translation. the online translators are ok to a certain extent, but still a little hard to understand. thanks anyway!

Back