hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiya to anyone who's new.

im new too. this website has been really useful. Im hopin to get my new cd player in a few days...cant wait. I hope my dad installs it ok. He he.

There is a metallic blue k11 with the MSC website in the back window residing in Stockport . I wonder who this member is???

I was apprehensive about getting a micra for my first car. Im not sure why I was but I now love it to bits...!

Bye
Jesskatk11

There is a metallic blue k11 with the MSC website in the back window residing in Stockport . I wonder who this member is???

NO F&*%ING WAY!!!! thats my old micra - belongs to my Girl Friend now. The car has twin exit exit and is some times following a black SR ;)

wilsonian said:
NO F&*%ING WAY!!!! thats my old micra - belongs to my Girl Friend now. The car has twin exit exit and is some times following a black SR ;)

i bet its infront really :p

Im in the Romliey and Bredbury area of Stockport. Wilsonian, i see that k11 all the time as its on the same road as my boyfriend's.
I tried to add pic/avatar but it wont let me. Maybe Ive not been a member long enough.:doh:
As soon as i can add a pic i will .

My car is china blue colour. I got my cd player YAY today :grinning:

I just need to wait for the ipod adaptor to arrive now :(

I may have seen that.

I normally park at the garages round the back hence not seeing my black SR.

The Blue Micra is a 1ltr "Wave". It has a twin exit power flow exhaust, Janspeed decat, colour coding side strips and wing mirrors, Sony MP3 and rear speakers (wave models didn't normally come with these).

wilsonian said:
I may have seen that.

I normally park at the garages round the back hence not seeing my black SR.

The Blue Micra is a 1ltr "Wave". It has a twin exit power flow exhaust, Janspeed decat, colour coding side strips and wing mirrors, Sony MP3 and rear speakers (wave models didn't normally come with these).

Get a 1.3 dropped in it for her ya mean git :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back