Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

*samantha*

Hello everyone im new to the site i just want to introduce myself im samantha. seen some of the cars and i have to say im impressed. Also this site is cool :laugh:

Your a girl, and im a male, and we both drive micras, isnt this a co-incidence?
I shall be posting on this thread to say hello, and perhaps ask where your from...
And i like the site too..!

well yes i am a girl :laugh:

No i dont actually driva a micra but hoping to buy one so im learnin loads from u guys till i get one :)

And im from bradford not the best of places i know :(

*samantha* said:
And im from bradford not the best of places i know :(

welcome to the MSC! My dad owns the junction pub in baildon, bradford. Well worth a visit ;)

hey samantha.......welcome to msc, dusk is fit btw,i've seen him..........well sweet ass, he's also desperate...but i think his comments were taking the pish out of some ppl on here....

ricardo_swarez said:
hey samantha.......welcome to msc, dusk is fit btw,i've seen him..........well sweet ass, he's also desperate...but i think his comments were taking the pish out of some ppl on here....
I worry about you two sometimes fwn lol

Annnyway, welcome to the club! :)

ricardo_swarez said:
hey samantha.......welcome to msc, dusk is fit btw,i've seen him..........well sweet ass, he's also desperate...

But it's true, he's a fine example of a man, Ricardo is pretty damned fine too!

But ye, welcome to the site, when the time comes to get a Micra we'll be here ready to help and stuff.

cheers goldstar! u have a sweet ass to man haha, and james im sure ur fit :p

...im jokin btw

hi and welcome to the MSC

You'll have to excuse the msc male members on heat! :laugh:

Kev

Kev said:
You'll have to excuse the msc male members on heat! :laugh:
Haha! I think they are never 'off' cos we say this to every female that joins here ;) :D

But yeah welcome :) We're nice people, promise :wasntme:

RE: RE: Hello

ricardo_swarez said:

LOL!

Welcome Samantha. ;)

-Elliot

RE: RE: Hello

goldstar0011 said:
ricardo_swarez said:
hey samantha.......welcome to msc, dusk is fit btw,i've seen him..........well sweet ass, he's also desperate...

But it's true, he's a fine example of a man, Ricardo is pretty damned fine too!

But ye, welcome to the site, when the time comes to get a Micra we'll be here ready to help and stuff.

And Goldstar hasn't got anything to hide either :love: A fine figure of a man, a pillar of society, a role model to all......

Anyways, hi Samantha! Nice to have another female here - very few and far between (well a poor ratio of you anyway)

Had my fingers crossed that someone a bit more "local" had joined the club then. poo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back