hello From Italy

CMF_MicraItaly

» CMF Member
Hi, Micra guys!
My name is Daniele, and I come from Messina! (Sicily, Italy).
I'm the owner of a 1999 K11 Micra equiped by the 1,0 16v engine.
I have many ideas to improve my Micra: at the first new suspensions and new braking system; after I hope to switch the stock engine with a Nissan SR20DE.
I hope to enjoy this community
(sorry for my not perfect english ;-) )

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
Welcome Daniele.
Here you will find lots of very knowlegable people that have done many mods to their cars.
If you have specific technical questions better to post in the technical section of the forums.
Are Micras very common over in Italy? In Australia we only ever had the K11 series from 1995-1997 but are getting the new K12 Series later this year.
Most of the knowlege base in these forums relates to the K11's.

Mychael

CMF_Alessandro

» CMF Member
mipcar WROTE:

"Welcome Daniele.

Here you will find lots of very knowlegable people that have done many mods to their cars.

If you have specific technical questions better to post in the technical section of the forums.

Are Micras very common over in Italy? In Australia we only ever had the K11 series from 1995-1997 but are getting the new K12 Series later this year.

Most of the knowlege base in these forums relates to the K11's.

Mychael

In Italy there are a lot of Micra we have K11 series from 1993 to 2001 and the K12 from 2001 to now!Ciao Daniele!Per l'assetto ti consiglio ammortizzatori Koni gialli e molle o H&R o Eibach e per i freni dischi Brembo serie oro e pastiglie EBC Greenstuff.

CMF_MicraItaly

» CMF Member
ciao alessandro!
si avevo pensato a queste marche ma prima di tutto volevo sostituire il ponte posteriore con quello della versione ultimo restyle con ABS per avere tutti e quattro i freni a disco

@mipcar
yes micras are very commons here as Alessando said

Back