Greetings from Italy

Hi guys!
I'm from the north part of Italy, I was born in Bologna but I live just near Milan.

I recently purchased a 2001 K11 1.4i in black, 3 doors.
I bought it to replace my Fiesta MkIV as a daily drive (my other ride is a Honda S2000).

So what else.. generally I love Japanese cars. My new K11 seems to be in good shape, and I have already planned to give her an oil / air filter / spark plugs change.. all done by myself as usual because I love to work on my cars.

Now the Micra is completely stock, but I already have some ideas...

Bye bye!

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Welcome to the forum! I've heard those 1.4's are little rockets.
And yes, we love pictures here, so if you could get some up, that'd be great.

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

OP
OP
oldcrow
So guys.. here are a couple of pictures of my little Nissan, as you see it's completely stock.
The bodywork is in very good shape, there's only a little crack on the rear bumper left side, and the hood needs to be painted as the the current paintjob is all ruined.. but there are no dents or something else.
IMG_2076_zps092b367c.jpg

IMG_2073_zpsc4911e37.jpg

And now my upgrade plans!
I will start with some lowering springs and the adjustable Panhard rod, then 4 nice 15" alloys.
---
Then my big idea!
First of all, when I started to look around to buy it, I looked for a 1.3 with the airbag and the air conditioning.
This restricted my search to the facelift models.
I do a lot of highway, that's why I was looking for the 1.3.. and anyway Is always nice to have some horsepower under the hood.
But then started the problems... because in Italy is plenty of 1.0 but find a nice 1.3 is very hard!
Finally I found this one, with airbag, A/C, and a nice 82 hp 1.4 litres engine.. in black (I love black cars!) and 3 doors.
But unfortunately is the last facelift, and I really don't like how it looks!
For me the only real nice K11 is the first one (I love it!) but I can accept also the first facelift.
---
So my big idea is to buy from scrapyards all the pieces to backdate the front to the FIRST version!
- Hood
- Hood latch
- Wings
- Front lights
- Grill
- Bumper
Am I forgetting something?
Every idea or suggestion is more than welcome.
------------------------
And now three bonus pics.
This is my beloved S2000... unfortunately when I took these pictures I didn't have the coilover yet, so it stands a little bit high, but I think looks the part anyway.
Now I have a Tein Flex and is even better looking! :)
ALE_1251n.jpg

ALE_1269n.jpg

autumn.jpg

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
That S2000 is stunning!
Also, your plans sound great, however I'm not sure the bumpers are interchangeable between facelifts, I'm sure someone will correct me on that.

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

OP
OP
oldcrow
As far as i know, provided of course you plan to install the correct wings and front lights, to fit a pre-facelift bumper on a facelift car you need to change also the 2 bumper metal supports.

I hope to be right....