heater resistor cards on ebay WTF!

hey buddies,
just gonna have a little rant about the prices people are selling these at. i just wish every micra owner new they could fix them. i saw one for nearly £30 ! if anyone needs a fix and you cant do it yourself, please send it to me or one of the other helper outers on here. i build tattoo machines and tattoo machine coils so i fixed mine with a piece of 24awg ennamel coated copper wire. same stuff i use to make my coils. all i'm saying is please dont pay those idot vultures for something i'll fix for free. rant over, much love.

tat2_mike (Y)

vultures :laugh: yeh but thats the going rate on ebay i think,,,,,,,,,,i found some wont hear of having it fixed NEW NEW NEW thats what i always never say :grinning:
bump if peoples hater only works on 3-4 setting only ........you follow me?

:p it varies round here mate. i go to stourbridge wolverhampton...... £80 an hr (Y)
ouchies! i don't think the price would ever stop me going to get more but still.
Back on the subject of resistor cards though...
It IS all about who you know! :D

ouchies! i don't think the price would ever stop me going to get more but still.
Back on the subject of resistor cards though...
It IS all about who you know! :D

exactly, thats why i dont pay £80. :laugh:
but i just think they're being a bit greedy. and who's to say its not gonna pack up. most of them dont list anything about "repaired". ah well i wont ever buy one.

got the '95 k11 so an m reg and its heater has been gawn since well before i had the car lol

yeah to view guides you have to be paid up. it easy to do if you can solder mate. or send it to me mate. just means you'll have no blowers for a day or two :wasntme:

£30 is the going rate for joe punter.

inter club prices... different story...

as my bro says, solder the joint or use conductive paint and you are allll good.

they blow because they corrode, they corrode cause they are in the air flow which gets wet when it rains.

bad design flaw. nissan knew this cause the JDMy0 cars dont have resistor cards, they have digital heating.

Back