heater matrix question

Hi folks, i have heater matrix blocked somehow , any idea how to clean it without removing ?
If its impossible. any guide how to remove it ?

thanks

is the valve at the bottom of the matrix working ok maris ? (polly p has a load of pics in his blog iirc)

is the valve at the bottom of the matrix working ok maris ? (polly p has a load of pics in his blog iirc)

is any valve up there ??? i was attaching pipe , and tried blow air through .. .no luck... were trying both heater matrix pipes.. air not passes through .... recon - main problem of overheating... would you drop me a link here, i dont know how to find polly p blog ... :(

wont be the heater matrix causing overheating eh fwn and pauls blog will be in the k11 blogs section eh

I think it could, cos i think it is blocked, were connected pipes while engine running, coolant not running through, and bottom pipe from heater matrix feeds water pump (nothing goes out, while engine running), my radiator wasnt hot, when temp reaches red line, when disconnected pipes from heater matrix, and connected them directly, skipping heater matrix, at least water reached radiator, and it became hot.... now issue with that sensor ... but that in other thread.

Back