heater blower

My heater blower isnt working on any settings. i have checked the fuse and its ok. i have also changed the heater motor resister and still nothing. im now thinking its the motor itself. has anyone any ideas

My heater blower isnt working on any settings. i have checked the fuse and its ok. i have also changed the heater motor resister and still nothing. im now thinking its the motor itself. has anyone any ideas

take the motor out and wire it to the battery, see if you can get anything out of it

get a test light, an see if there is power going to the switches and the motor if there is power going to both of them it may be as simple as a blocked pollen filter.
if theres not power going to the switch it might be the switch, if theres no power going to the motor it may be the motor, so on an so forth.

i hope this helps

Hi I have the same problem, Strongbow what was your solution in the end? I don't have a test light, so I'm struggling to find out which element is wrong. I've cleaned the card, replaced the motor, and still no luck.
Thanks

Back