Headrest Screens OR Fiberglass Dashboard

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
Is this possable in standard Micra seats??

Ive got buckets i know but seeing as the sunvisors didnt fit the micra and a motorized in dash wont go ive got a choice..

Headrest Screens OR Fiberglass on the standard Dashboard to support a flipout monitor or a screen. OR BOTH! ;)

Bearing in mind i aint got a clue on how to fiberglass or do headrest screens (eg cutting into headrests) BUT i did buy the Haynes MAX POWER ICE Manual which tells you how to go about making the headrests etc..

You know what im on about anyway lmao..

So Bucket Seats might be up for sale soon :)

hahaha
Max Power guide, you're a pro now!
If you don't have a clue it's not worth trying, I know 2 people who thought they could do headrest ones and screwed it up big time

As for dash, Kristian has done a nice dash fibreglass monitor

yeh but the one im thinking of is like the WHOLE dash lmao.. (where that cup holder goes) and makes it smooth. If i can do a bit of photoshopping of what im after or draw what im thinking of might get a better idea for people :)

I had enough trouble, and weeks spent, doing my door builds and pillar builds for my speaker install!

A dash might be a bit tricky ;). I'd go with headrest mounts, but how do you intend to do it with buckets? How come the sunvisor screens didnt fit? As I know Micra Man's Brother has them in his K11!

well the sunvisors brackets were too long so it meant i had to drill a new hole and have to patch up the roof lining to hide the hole from old hanger. When i did this the sunvisors didnt sit proper and wouldnt go in the hanger clip when screwed up and they dont bend with the curve so i scrapped the whole project. Only other way was to mdf the WHOLE roof part and make it level which meant id loose roof height inside.

Buckets are for sale mate.. see For Sale Thread

They do fit but overhang the gap of the originals. Have them for my car now though and the roofliner doesn't have any gap for the visors to go in so just need to make a bracket for it and it should be all good hehe. :D

Back