Headlight Lens' Covers

CMF_RedRacer

» CMF Member
Today I tragically broke one of the corners of the headlight lens covers that you get on the Super S'; Anybody got spares?.. two nice orignials would be awesome...

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
Have fun getting them, i doubt you'll be able to buy them new from nissan anymore.

Go down to supercheap and have a look around for a clear plastic film which you stick on (might be able to get it from clark rubber as well).

Its about 5mm thick and its very flexy. YOu bascially cut it out to suit the perfect size of the headlights and it protects them from stones until you pull it off (it doesnt ever break like normal plastic headlight covers.

If you put it on properly you only see it when you get up close. The same can't be said for normal headlight covers which look crap!

Cheers

CMF_micragirl

» CMF Member
Gee, thanks Tom, I never thought my headlight protectors with their little Micra insignia looked crap lol but I will say that the bonnet protector was more trouble than its worth, hence the reason it sits in my garage gathering dust.

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
Hi redracer, a new set (complete with micra logo) was still available from my local nissan dealer (Gold Coast Nissan, Southport) last year. Maybe I was lucky and they just happened to have some new "old stock" lying around in their storeroom...

I think the cost was around $40-45..

CMF_2

» CMF Member
Yeh,with the small micra icon.It's now located in the wrecker shop at the intersection @ the princes hwy and canal rd @ st peters.

Sold just some parts,not too sure with the car,dont have much time to think about it.But only know the eastbear rear bumper need a home.:)

CMF_RedRacer

» CMF Member
St. Peters ai...cool thanks '2', i will check it out;

ummm..east bear rear bumper, i remember going into powerplay and talking to tosh about micra parts and a, maybe this; bumper really appealed to me, its painted green in the catalouge?...or maybe that was a 'green pepper'(?) piece...hehe i dont know...damn japanese grammar... lol.. but how soon would you be looking to part from this glorious piece of bumper?

busy with work?...

Back