Headlight & Headlamp upgrade

dude they're only 60/55. i'm running 90/100 so 90w normal and 100w high beam. so unless your headlights are made from chocolate, i'm guessing they're not, these wont cause any problems to the glass on your headlights. (Y)

the only problem that could be would be the headlight connectors melting. There seems to be a problem with some of them so an upgrade to ceramic h4 holders might be needed as well

the only problem that could be would be the headlight connectors melting. There seems to be a problem with some of them so an upgrade to ceramic h4 holders might be needed as well

I had that exact problem just recently; fuse melted in the fuse box under the bonnet so I had an in-line fuse fitted & had to replace the H4 connector & recrimp the wires. I'd fit ceramic H4 holders but even the standard ones are a pain in the a$$ to replace/rewire (the copper wires are extremely brittle).

I think I'll try the Philips 55W & if I get another melted connector or fuse/fuse box I'll get & fit the ceramic H4 connectors.

Btw my H4 connectors are also very difficult to detach from the bulb. Any suggestions? Might be a dumb question but would WD40 be safe to use on the bulb's prong's to solve this?

Back