Tempted to blow micra up (not literally)

if ur blasting it at high volume it'll also sap more electrical power = alternator needs to work harder = drain more power from engine. like any other connected electrical devices really

ive heard running it off a seperate battery can work or using some sort of rechargeable battery can work so that your not running it straight from the battery n therefore making the alternator work harder. ill find more about this if ya want me to cos i dont think my explanation makes sense lol.
Also am sure your aware of this but the weight in the car does make a big difference. when getting one for my last car I looked into getting that sub but then opted for a lighter less powerful one which still slowed the car quite alot. so when i got my micra i just decided against a sub alltogether

Could get a 1 farrah (did I spell that right??) capacitor. Or even a bigger one. Means when a whopper thump of bass comes along, it'll use the power from the capacitor rather than from the battery/alternator.

Correct me if I'm wrong though lol

Power caps do exactly #### all. 2000w peak power means about 500w RMS, it's not gunna kill your battery. The weight is also not an issue, it's a micra, not a high precision track tool.

Hope that helps

Back