Head unit amp

does your vehicle have Bose? If not the amp is built into the unit itself as fair as I’m aware and Bose systems have an amp under the drivers seat? What is and isn’t working on the unit?

I don't have bose worked out that it was the low range of the amp that had gone on the headunit so I ordered a replacement and fitted it but now it states secure system locked red call dealer is there a way to unlock it without going dealer as I know nissan will charge arm and leg for it as I queried with them about the headunit and they wanted 3000 for it so bought a second hand one off fleabay but as I said before it states the message secure system locked red call dealer

As far as i know it you will have to take it to the dealer. The audio unit is part of the nissan anti theft system. Recoding of the keys to the vehicle should then allow the radio to work with red secure. Worth a call to the local dealer and see how much they will charge for the keys recoding

got it sorted my dealership charged me 160 for the keys to be recoded, phoned local locksmith to see if he would recode my car and he said he could but wouldnt do it so i was just like fine went to nissan got them to do it but due to the headunit not being the exact part for the car and being a different part number they couldnt configure it but the secure lock has dissapeared just need to get software to update the headunit and configure it myself so that it reckognises the speakers that are installed ect

Back