He he - Lowered 107mm

Titch

Micra K11ng
Well - got bored - looked at car - decided i'd see what i can do - results below.

6-Under%20100.jpg

Still can go lower. :)
:kungfu:

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Dont look any different to usual ;)

Yea - it does! I can't drive it this low!

Dr Zoidberg said:
omg and you can still go lower?

take it lower is with the 13's?

:)

Yea - hence the search for small wheels! Might just have a set tho...

get some 12" mini wheels with low pros hehe it'll be like a go kart :)

is there too much rubbing like that?

dont wanna sound cheecky or daft, but are you sure that its lowered 107mm, only looks lyk u av lowered it 60mm. wer did u measure it from. wot u using to drop it tha much?

trust me that is ALOT more than 60mm.

custom adjustable coilovers. rolling at -87mm. non-rolling (lol) at 107mm.

get these 13" alloys on and it will go even lower lol!!

MicraAlly16v said:
dont wanna sound cheecky or daft, but are you sure that its lowered 107mm, only looks lyk u av lowered it 60mm. wer did u measure it from. wot u using to drop it tha much?

Got coilovers mate. Only set in exsistence i belive. So can adjust the ride height when i want to. Not at the touch of button tho.
Also adjustable damper setting on it to. :)

Back - 107mm
Front - 87mm
:kungfu:

155/80/12 wheels and tyres are bigger than standard 175/60/13 or 155/70/13 alloys in diameter.
i would recomend for getting it at its lowest for driving. use 175/50/13 at front, 12" wheels wont fit on k11 front brakes. and for the rear can use same or 12" wheels if you like with 165/60/12 tyres.

Beachboy said:
155/80/12 wheels and tyres are bigger than standard 175/60/13 or 155/70/13 alloys in diameter.
i would recomend for getting it at its lowest for driving. use 175/50/13 at front, 12" wheels wont fit on k11 front brakes. and for the rear can use same or 12" wheels if you like with 165/60/12 tyres.

Cheers ate - was wondering what tyres would be best for this. Will wait till i've got the wheels and then post up to let you see.

yeah i think that is 107mm drop... looks good
i aint gbot a clue what im going to do tho but itll be noticeable :p
might roll the arches, slam it and then have some 15's

RE: RE: He he - Lowered 107mm

Pink Princess said:
yeah i think that is 107mm drop... looks good
i aint gbot a clue what im going to do tho but itll be noticeable :p
might roll the arches, slam it and then have some 15's

i don't think you'll need to roll the arches unless you're going very low.

i have 15" and i'm going 40mm lower and it should all be fine...

Pink Princess said:
IM SLAMMING!!! 70-100mm that what i wana doo :p i am going to be putting a wide arch kit on :d

im sorry but is it possible u eva post complimentin sum1s car or something without talking about yourself ?

Attachments

• mera10.jpg
    mera10.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 213
  • 401204_1_full.jpg
    401204_1_full.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 207
danni said:
Pink Princess said:
IM SLAMMING!!! 70-100mm that what i wana doo :p i am going to be putting a wide arch kit on :d

im sorry but is it possible u eva post complimentin sum1s car or something without talking about yourself ?

hahahaha - Danni - your the best!

Anyway, pinky. You'll have major problems with your car if you go that low with a wide arch kit. Put it this way, i sit roughly at 87mm for driving, and its a nightmare to drive with. I dont even have any kit or skirts on yet!

Attachments

• 401204_24_full.jpg
    401204_24_full.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 186
  • 401204_20.jpg
    401204_20.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 167
  • 401204_21_full.jpg
    401204_21_full.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 174
low lower lowest, If you say you want to go lower one more time I'll slam... well, you know :p

danni said:
Pink Princess said:

well said danni, was going to comment myself! Anyway your stating the obvious, the title says 107mm drop so is!

Retepetsir said:
It's low - but is it practical/driveable ;)

How's the scraping?

No - can't drive it like that.
Usual height is about 87mm, and there is no rubbing from the back, but lots at the front.
Just going to take the inner arch out i think, and roll the arches me self.

Not as low as the rear end of my k11 tho titch hehe! Im ordering my springs tomorrow, but iv spoke with you about this and can only go 40 hehe!

Daz :alien:

We will need to park next to each other on sunday matey! Before and after :p I dont think i will have wheels organised but im not too botherd at the moment to be honest, Gettin lowered next week. Spent a fair whack on it today buyin polishing stuff and seat covers etc. Ill speak to you wen you call in 5 mins anyway lol

Daz:alien:

K10Daz said:
We will need to park next to each other on sunday matey! Before and after :p
Daz:alien:

Braw! Looking forward to Crail, shall be fun.
Just in from work, a bit sleepy, going to clean car the now, then get the seats n... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back