Nikon Digital Camera + accesories

Alienfish360

Awesome Dawson
Mainly due to cashflow issues I need to offload this, I may also be getting rid of some other camera stuff in the near future too.

What I'm selling is an SB-800 Speedlight in excellent condition, it currently retails at around £300. It's only about 7 or 8 months old, comes with built-in bounce card and a diffuser. Also comes with a stand that has a tripod thread in it too, for off camera flash. Commander mode is compatible with D80, D200 etc. the D40 or D40x users will need a commander control unit (SU-4 iirc) but that is only for commander mode, you will still be able to use it in dumb slave mode.

This comes boxed, with all manuals and documentation including Nikon warranty documents.

I'm advertising it here before going to eBay, I'm looking for around £170 + P&P. Or £160 collected as it saves me hassle :p

anybody interested?

More info is here
http://www.jessops.com/Store/s27898/0/Flashguns/Nikon/SB-800-Speedlight/details.aspx?&comp=y

I'm also selling the Sigma APO DG 70-300mm (Nikon F Mount) with UV filter, comes with lens hood and boxed with paper work ideally I'd want around £130 for this + P&P I paid around £200 for it.

Finally, the Nikon D80 with the 18-70mm DX lens, this kit normally costs around £700 and is only 8 months old. Boxed, with all paper work. I'd be tempted to sell this for around £500 + p&p unless collected. I'll also throw in my camera bag for free :)

Also I am willing to take offers on the whole lot as a kit.

Some bargains to be had on a high end Digital Camera, that is still like new for very good prices.

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
oh damn >> you had to advertise it now when i am totally out of cash lol.

i am actually thinking of upgrading to the D80 as i have reached the limits of my D40 (not really hard lol)

but i am soo out of cash!

oh well good luck with the sale, if its still about when i have money i will take it. but really i think you should sell the pics over the camera ;) worth soo much more :D

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
lol i know :D but i am -1200 :( which aint good lol. i would sell my cars but.......i'm an addict and i need my fix lol.

i don't think i will have the money for a long while i am afraid :(