Haven't been on this for yonks so thought I'd get some pics up

here you go everyone
Caratnorfolk.jpg

160820081486.jpg

haha cheerz saw him other day he says i've done everything he wanted to do to it really if he kept it, at donny max power editor wanted to feature it, i emailed him and he never messaged back i probably should have rung him haha

i got an email about 2 year ago from someone from max power asking for riks contact details. i gave him riks details but nothing happend. Make sure you get on there backs about it. Cant remember who he was called now...

I don't like k12's but this is absolutely minted! sitting on its baws aww mate you've changed my mind about the potential of a k12 :D

Thanx for comments everyone i havent been on this 4 a while! Its sat on HKS coilovers cost rik a grand! Theres lots of potential in the k12! Needs a mirror finish exhaust was looking at a Greddy one imported in from japan but i havent had the money, and i love the sound the nismo gives out.

Thats one ace looking K12, love the Alloys. You should spray you drums black with a metallic red line to match your alloys you should also paint the front mesh metallic red as well (but that's just me lol, ace looking K12 anyway mate).

you still got the border drives seat and the cobra passnager one in? or did rik take them out? was speaking to rik on the low down fourm other day.

Back