Votes: 13 36.1%
  • No

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Will do when it goes down to £5...

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Sadly I never got to see this in the cinema and all I can say is WOW!

Easily the best Fast and Furious out of the three, the effects, actors, music, DRIFTING and cars are amazing, really loved every bit.

Darren.

Another thing... Is the new Need for speed (Carbon) based on Tokyo Drift? Seems very simular to me...lol

i wish vin diesel could play a major part in it and not just towards the end. all in all a good car movie but not enough emphasis on cars.

i dont like the third... totally different from the first two... i would have prefered another Paul walker one but more sinister Yakuza stylee with loads of dead bodies and car explosions...

did anyone recognise the main dude in Pt3 from old tv series American Gothic... he was 'Caleb'

mean micra said:
i dont like the third... totally different from the first two... i would have prefered another Paul walker one but more sinister Yakuza stylee with loads of dead bodies and car explosions...

did anyone recognise the main dude in Pt3 from old tv series American Gothic... he was 'Caleb'

Yeah I reckon Paul Walker should have been in it. Seemed like they'd just tacked the name onto the film with none of the same characters (until the end that is).

Must have seen it like 7 times at the cinema when it 1st came out...bad thing is tho the more ya watch it the more bad bits ya see :)

I think at the End its trying to tell you theres gonna be another Fast and Furious...Low rider/Muscle car sort of thing im guessing :p

initial d is the winn0r though :].. the anime is even better! :)

damn straight

fourth stage on the way to my house as we speak

edit: the comic book was the ultimate, the anime misses out a lot of stuff ie: the person who leaves the notes to takumi about mogi seeing bloke in the benz is benz blokes daughter, who is mogi's friend, who fancies takumi ;)

I hate the fact that the whole scene is made out to be some fantasy world, where evrybody is rich & beautiful and can drive like there are no law of physics.

JDM sucks...period!!!

Watched it with Ems on Friday. Some nice cars, but not as good as the other two.

Back