happy!

I'd just like to share with you all my happiness of today! I was on the way bacl from my girlfriends when a 1.2 fiat 500 pled up next to me, we had a race and I won easy! Micras are so fast for little 1.0 litre cars, can't wait to wipe the smug look off someone elses face soon!
P.s I do not condone racing in anyway, it is wrong, immorale and sinful! Don't do it! And for the rescord also, it was on my private road!

whats is wrong with racing
i regularly race police
all you do is= if police are behind you and lights change get up to the speed limit in as less time as possible
REMEMBER you can not wheel spin as thats classed as WITH OUT DUE CARE AND ATTENTION
really funny as the police has to break the speed limit to get near you then:grinning: and they dont or shouldnt break the law should they? the one's behind me didnt,as they see me cruising at 25-30 mph then but were still a fair bit behind:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

whats is wrong with racing
i regularly race police
all you do is= if police are behind you and lights change get up to the speed limit in as less time as possible
REMEMBER you can not wheel spin as thats classed as WITH OUT DUE CARE AND ATTENTION
really funny as the police has to break the speed limit to get near you then:grinning: and they dont or shouldnt break the law should they? the one's behind me didnt,as they see me cruising at 25-30 mph then but were still a fair bit behind:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

LOOOL, true that, i used to do that alot, once the ole bill stopped me for it and my excuse was "I have a new clutch and still getting used to it" but you can see the look on there face was like... yeah what ever but they couldnt do nothing!!

J

Back