......**** happens.

CMF_2

» CMF Member
3 months ago i abandoned "2" in the garage waiting for its new replacement body, since this time my parents were not so happy about what i'm doing because i just leave the car there and always use their cars,althought i told them earlier,"something in the engine not working with the car so its not ok to drive it,i'll get it fix." well....yeh,only an excuse....

And **** happened earlier last week.....my stack of receipts for the aftermarket or any parts i bought for the micra been discovered on my table....receipts for the coilover,the bumpers,the wheels,....everything adds up over $14k for the parts.......u may guess what will happen next......................

I'm not allow to touch the micra again......................................(long story)............................................................................................................................bahbahbah

so what i'm trying to say here is ,"2" will be back only as a standard super S or a standard lx's,........no visible mods allowed....and those items on the receipts as well...... :( sad thing is.. i've also got an eastbear rear GT style bumper, a pair of front fibreglass wide fenders and a set of te37 coming from japan....and these are not refundable cause i've paid my deposit already........ :(

Any suggestion what i can do with the car now.......??? :(

CMF_2

» CMF Member
move out = less money or saving = less power micra = less bodykit micra = more weight micra = extra weekend job = less or no oversea holidays = worst family relationship.

I thought of this before,not working for me.My income not allow me to do all the things.... :(

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Alex, my parents were exactly the same. All you have to do is persist. It is a passion mate, ask them what else you do that keeps you out of trouble as much as the Micra.

I spend all my dollars on my car, I'm only 18 so I can afford to do this as I have no expenses to pay at the moment. I'm sure that I'm far better off spending money on the car than I am drugs...

Your parents can only tell you what to do to a certain extent.

My advice, keep on modifying. Don't argue with them, just explain to them that it is a hobby albeit an expensive one. With time they'll come to see how happy it makes you (although might not understand hehe)

Seano - best of luck mate...

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Mate the first 10 years as an adult my money was spent on changing cars buying drugs and the drink, If my parents had of seen me put my money into 1 car insteed of changing cars every 1-2 years and pissing up the rest they would have been happier.

Thats what you need to put across to them better than getting wasted every weekend and atleast your hobby is teaching you about something worthwhile..

CMF_MALLIE

» CMF Member
Each pay I dream of putting $$$ into my Micra and Maxima but then my wife points out that we need new flooring, furniture, babycot, etc which will always come before my cars, sad but true.

Sounds silly but I feel guilty putting my cars first before my family when it comes to $$$.

CMF_2

» CMF Member
But the problem is....i did not much for my family,and as "Mallie" said "........ I feel guilty putting my cars first before my family when it comes to $$$."

And, i've been thinking over and over last week about this matter.It's better off for me to get a proper superS and let them know i do respect them,they do respect me a lot ,and for all this years they bought me cars i like...

Thanks for all the support comments,it'll be just a game over for the dream "160ps NA screamer"....but "2" will be back in a normal form...

CMF_2

» CMF Member
"2" be back,...but not as hardcore as before or as i thought.I'll keep the coilover and the whiteline parts and some inside engine,exhaust and interior parts and will put paint on top of the carbon bonnet if no one buy it....so...a sleeper to many eyes.Still a dream :)

Deleted User

» CMF Member
so about this rear bumper ?????????? its for the lx right

CMF_Gareth

» CMF Member
Thats a bit of a bummer Alex. But hey, look at the positives:)

By the sounds of it your still going to have a very nice Micra. And it will give you more money to spend on other endevours, be it on your family, or other interests:)

Plus I wouldn't worry about the love and respect from your family, I dare say you get that unconditionally:)

Also just for curiosities sake, did you mention that your carbon bonnet was for sale? Hmm, how much are you looking to get for it?

Cheers mate.

Back