Halo 3

tse_adam

Micra Attitude
the long waited finale of the Halo series is here, let me know how you guys get on. :blush:

you guys going to queue up somewhere? or wait? fwn

I want to buy it this month but I don't think I can afford it, apparantly it's got an utterly epic multiplayer!

HALO 3..

Ive taken time off work to expeareance this..

Im a MAJOR fan of the serious and have preorderd this release with the Limited edition full size spartan helmet..

SWEET!

i managed to get a copy of it yesterday, took me 2 hours to play through the first stage in heroic mode. played it on HDTV but the graphics do not seem to amaze me. years of development i'd expect a little better than that!

it feels like Halo 2 with different levels, i need to play more to appreciate it. watch this space...

Apparantly (according to my cousin who has it and shares many similar viewpoints to you) the reason the graphics aren't astounding is down to the fact that everything you do is recorded for playback later, so that video also has to be rendered (or something like that).

Multiplayer is where it's at apparantly!

woooooooooooow!! that a lot!!

but i still like the new jucied 2 game, cos i met the woman whos init at modded:p

not overkeen on getting halo3

been playing the call of duty beta for the last few weeks and cant put that down, most mates have said COD4 is much better than halo 3 for MP. ;) still not many have played the cod4 beta :D

did you see on gamesradar.com about the bbc (or maybe you saw it live) showing scenes from killzone 2 on the ps3 when talking about halo 3 lol, i thought the same as they did that, that person may now be fired :D

Got it yesterday and havent put it down since! Awsome game,multiplayer is incredible,but as already mentioned,does feel like Halo2 with more weapons,vehicles and maps.

there are quite a few extras there but i didnt think mr gates's autograph actually worth anything.

i usually complete the game in single player first before moving onto multiplayer, this way you unlock everything and learn about it before you kick some arrogant butt online. kakaka

What a game. I bought it after work yesterday and played it solidly till about midnight, most of which was online - it's amazing!

PS: Thanks to welly / sparkie on here for an impromptu couple of games! :)

james just let me know when you need another arse kicking. lol
as for the game. after seening one advert of a massive battle with hundreds of charcters in it. i was disapointed it was not in the game. but still a good game not really sure if it lives up to all the hype tho

Halo is ALL ABOUT the multiplayer.. NOTHING with guns can touch it..

Although having now completed it...

WOW.. there are some scenes in the game that are just magical.. you really FEEL like your part of a war, raging on..

..and the MUSIC!

I love the hame although i've never completed any halo as the multiplayer just draws me away :D

I've ended up spending my over time money (saved for my first fabia service) on a halo headset, ltd ed pads (both of them) live account and of course a copy of halo 3 lol. just waiting for amazon to deliver the pads and head set :D

clocked it today with my girlfriend on co-op on legendary, god it was hard! i felt they could have made the game a little longer but i guess they emphasis on multiplayer rather than anything else.

must get xbox live back on track again, i am sure it will be a blast.

Back