Guaging Interest on 60mm L.Springs

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Just looking to see if theres any interest in a brand new set (4) of -60mm lowering springs.

There the ones MPH supplies.

Joe.

Always does :D, well I paid over £200 for them, considering they have'nt been used I would'nt want much less then that figure.

Id be open to offers though

I could do £160 delivered, this is only a maybe though. Im trying to figure out if it would be beneficial to get some coilovers or not.

Right, basically I have a set of 60mm lowering springs (brand new still in the box) + a set of rear bilstein shocks in very good nick! Im looking in the region of £210 delivered for these. There not cheap!

Thanks, Joe.

They are expensive, but generally I find aftermarket stuff for the k11 is expensive, porbably due to the lesser demand. I hate to make a huge loss on these to be honest. Just want to throw the money into a coilovers pot :D

a bump for you and just to say i have these fitted with bilsteins and wow the car handles well worth the money (Y)

how much lower is 60mm i was thinking about lowering my car but dont want to go to far.

if they could arrive before sat that would be class as the cars goin into storage sunday and may have a bit of work done while im away. ta

Aaaah it was you. Was'nt sure if it'd be someone from the club or not. Will do then they'l be sent next day via TNT tomorrow morning. Labeled from 'Treestogrow' (work).

Thanks, Joe.

Back