Golf Mk4 Headlights

You'd need a custom bonnet too mate

DSC_0092.jpg

Yer, i will but i will do that after i have the lights and grille, grille is most important as i can get lights from the scappy, then get the bonnet. Once i have all the parts i will fit

Thks harlen

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

It'll take a lot of work to fit the lights, they aren't just a case of fitting straight in place of the micra lights and using a custom bonnet/wings/grill.

We bought a car with them in, and the whole surround where the micra lights were, had been cut to accommodate the golf lights due to the larger overall size of them, and plates were added to keep the golf lights mounted in place. As well as rewiring etc ofc.

We might still have half of a custom-made grill (snapped in half), and we might still have the lights that were in if we didn't give them away, along with a bonnet and grills. I could send you the half a grill if we do have it, if you'd think it'd be beneficial, considering I doubt anybody else will have one or even half of one kicking around, might be abit too far for you to come and get the bonnet and wings off us tbh :D

Here's what it looked like:
T2eC16hHJHoE9n3KhWjoBQKBSr34w60_57_zpsbbd38524.jpg

IMG-20120821-00204_zpsd0efb7ff.jpg

You could always come alllllllll the way up here and have the parts should you want them, we wont be using them, ever.

If not as I said if it would help sending the half a grill (if we still have it somewhere!), we can sort it out, itd only cost postage if we can send it, if its still here! :D

grill was smashed before it got home and headlights i gave a freiend whos into vw's

But the bonnet and wings are still here

Back