Finally got me some Golf MK4 headlights....

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
.... and this is what they're attached to

Yes, thats my new Golf MK4 (that's j.a.kelly's Ibiza).

The Micra failed MOT on rusted sills so I've being relying on lifts and public transport since, rather than start all again with another Mirca I decided to get the only other car I liked (that I could afford insurance on).

She's a very comfortable ride compared to the micra but I will miss the feel of a drive, am not used to power steering and all that.

Will be keeping the micra (mother permitting that is) she's worth more to me than a couple hundred quid, will attempt the sill repair or get done at garage and am going to continue the bumpers and other plans I had so hopefully she'll be back on the road.

j.a.kelly

Ex. Club Member
man, i saw one jus like that today!! Followed it all the way from Oldham :)

haha, still happy i see matey, nice buy, let the mods start :) u know u wanna

JK

oh, n gary, thanks for not puttin that other pic up...u know the one i mean ;)

haha

JK

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
j.a.kelly said:
oh, n gary, thanks for not puttin that other pic up...u know the one i mean ;)

haha

JK

JK....its obeious that its either rude or so funny that gary would have sex wee's....come on post it up gary

nice car, allways loved the Mk4 going to be a very nice car to mod..

R

RIK

goldstar0011 said:
The MK4 has always been my other love, like being married (to the micra) and wanting the other woman (the Golf).

just a little fling then :D you wil soon realise and come crawling back lmfao

j.a.kelly

Ex. Club Member
paddymarsden said:
JK....its obeious that its either rude or so funny that gary would have sex wee's....come on post it up gary

nice car, allways loved the Mk4 going to be a very nice car to mod..

it wasnt rude pad, you didnt miss anything...no need to be jealous of mine n gary's relationship ;) haha
i was jus been a bit......odd

JK