glue or just tools?

tse_adam

Micra Attitude
i just want to find out how to fit those cheap bodykits you find on weebay for £50 etc.

i came across this online company who will spray these bodykits all for £240, is £190 a fair price for a spray job?

will i require special adhesive to stick the bodykit on? or is it just a screw driver job? cos adding labour on top would make this kit not worth while.

cheers

If you like the look of screws around the kit then by all means screw it on, my mates bumper is held on with a cheap and nasty bracket, comes off all the time, better to get it fibre glassed on mate - jus my humble opinion

oh no i think you misunderstood me, i reeeally dont know how to fit a bodykit especially for that specific cheap bodykit on weebay thats why i asked. bascially if someone tell me to screw it on then i probably will, hahaha!

so i gotta fire glass it on, how much roughly am i looking at?

a fair bit, if its the kit im thinking about then it doesnt come with mountings im sure, so you would need a bodyshop to do this! sorry mate lol

IF it's one of the surplus genuine Nissan kits being sold off on E-Bay (I bought mine £20 - collect only) then it has all the instructions, double sided tape, screws and brackets you require... :k12yellow

wow really, thats great to hear. how much did you spend on spraying it?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Genuine-Nissa...2QQihZ008QQcategoryZ10402QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

this kit has been posted many many times but this is the only one i found whcih comes painted. does the price seem reasonable?:doh:

Very nice, but OUCH!! :eek:

No Idea how much to paint as lucky me, my dad's in the trade so I've had it done for free... :laugh: £60 for delivery seems a bit steep. try to collect...

this kit has been posted many many times but this is the only one i found whcih comes painted. does the price seem reasonable?:doh:

just get a quote from a local bodyshop for painting. i got one of these kits off ebay for £35 delivered.

Back