Geoff W and his new Micra Grimace

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
So there you have it. You can see the new(old) radiator and new optima battery. The interior has to be tidied up a little in the rear seat area but this will happen soon.

Happy viewing.

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
Thinkig about selling up..... any interested parties? Please respond with approximate prices you'd be willing to pay.

NO!! I will not part it out. You buy the whole thing.
NSW Rego until Early 2014.

Just testing the waters at the moment, looking to take the "dream car" route and get myself a GTR. (not a R35.... not that rich!)

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
I believe it was around the 120kw ATW mark. The shop that dyno'd it is hopeless with providing dyno sheets. But when you drive it and tromp second gear it will change half a lane to the left....

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
Yes this car sold on the weekend to the new owner in the Sydney area.

Unfortunately my passion for Micra's has been forever damaged by a seriously bad experience with a workshop and shoddy workmanship not mention lies and lack of respect. I'd also like to make mention of Shannons Insurance and what is and isn't covered under their "comprehensive" policy. Make sure you clarify what you are covered for when you are getting work done, which in my case is basically nothing.

I am working towards realising a dream of owning a GTR Skyline. Having grown up watching the Winfield/Nissan/GIO godzilla racing in the Group A era, this is a car I have always lusted after, and fortunately I am now in a position to chase the dream.

Back