Gearbox removal-what am I missing!!

Hi guys,
Ok started to remove the gearbox, and I cant get it to come away from the block. the bolts ive removed so far, am I missing any: the three that go through the rear mount, then theres three longer 14mm ons and two smaller that go through the support straps underneath. Help pleeeeeease!

Oh and its a 1.0 1996 and if I have got all the bolts has anyone got a tip to pry it off? Im doing it with the shafts still attached, but I dont even have a mm gap to get a screw driver or crow bar!

As above, those are the bolts ive removed, just wondering if ive missed any, cant for the life of me find any if I have, or if anyone has a diagram of the gear box bolts?

Right so I have removed three 14 mm bolts that are about (if looking from n/s) 11 oclock 1 oclock and 9 oclock then I have removed the two shorter bolts that hold the supports on underneath near the exaust and I have removed the two smaller bolts and 1 larger bolt from the rear mount?

Right so I have removed three 14 mm bolts that are about (if looking from n/s) 11 oclock 1 oclock and 9 oclock then I have removed the two shorter bolts that hold the supports on underneath near the exaust and I have removed the two smaller bolts and 1 larger bolt from the rear mount?
yeh, thats the lot joe, the 2 dowels are usually well seized :)

Dont worry about denting the edge of the gearbox when you chap a flathead screwdriver in. Also make sure you get it to the RHS of the sandwich plate if your looking from the front

Lucan hes mentioned them BUT one of the bolts could be the actual mount/linkage support but it has a large washer and nut on this. Also hes not mentioned the main gearbox mount with 1 long 2 short bolts at the front below battery

Cheers guys, but i had managed to get all of them, just took a slightly larger hammer and crowbar and a bit more balls and off it popped! turns out my problem was the clutch has completely disintegrated into 5 or more pieces! never seen that happen before o_O

Do i win?

784D5FF5-2E76-4D50-A108-5E2682D07CC3-1107-000000FFE1982080.jpg

Back