GA16DE throttle body for sale

CMF_Micka

» CMF Member
I have a ga16de throttle body for sale, fully customised for a k11 and also has a custom made accelerator bracket aswell. Will fit straight to a k11 no problem and has a idle screw to keep the car at idle.

Im from the UK, but i will post no problem as you guys have helped me out loads and have shipped parts to me to.

Let me know if any one is interested, i am looking at £40 uk pounds plus postage, i am in Leicester, UK

Cheers...

Micka.

CMF_Seb

» CMF Member
Hi Micka
what are the pro of the ga16de tb ? What advantage will I get on my 1.0L?
Is it 100% plug and play for someone who doesn't know a thing about mechanic?
If Marshal desist I would be interested if you can send it to France
Cheers
Seb

CMF_Micka

» CMF Member
Seb WROTE:

"Hi Micka<BR>what are the pro of the ga16de tb ? What advantage will I get on my 1.0L? <BR>Is it 100% plug and play for someone who doesn't know a thing about mechanic?<BR>If Marshal desist I would be interested if you can send it to France<BR>Cheers<BR>Seb

yes it is more a less plug and play. Increased air flow. You will get a better throttle response time a big difference, and accelaration is also improved, i noticed with the mods i had on my micra it shaved a second of my 0-60 time. You will feel the difference.

You can have it if Marshal does not want it, Cheers. You have a pm!

CMF_Micka

» CMF Member
outlaw WROTE:

"Hey mate, I sent you PM saying I'll buy. Do you accept payment via paypal?

im very sorry for my delayed response outlaw did not check my email, yes paypal will be fine. I have sent you my paypal address to pay the money into. I will post it tuesday as tomorrow is bank holiday monday here, and tuesday everything is back to normal.

Is that ok? £40 plus £23 postage = £63 uk pounds? 105 AUD i think.

Sorry for the delay.

Regards, Micka.

CMF_Micka

» CMF Member
Micka WROTE:

"outlaw WROTE:<BR><BR>"Hey mate, I sent you PM saying I'll buy. Do you accept payment via paypal?"</DIV><BR><BR><BR>im very sorry for my delayed response outlaw did not check my email, yes paypal will be fine. I have sent you my paypal address to pay the money into. I will post it tuesday as tomorrow is bank holiday monday here, and tuesday everything is back to normal.<BR><BR>Is that ok? £40 plus £23 postage = £63 uk pounds? 105 AUD i think.<BR><BR>Sorry for the delay.<BR><BR>Regards, Micka.

Got the money, will post it first thing in the morning Ryan, send me your address by message..

CMF_micras69

» CMF Member
this micka guy is a total joke guys!!! he is selling it because its the wrong one/doesnt work!!! and i find it a total piss take he has come on this forum trying to pull the wool over your eyes....a total ****ing insult!

£40 GPR is a total joke to he is way over charging as they avarage £15-20 GBP not £40

ive had manny runnings with this moron and i would addvise no one has any kind of business (buying/selling) with him as he will never pay the correct amount or will not post and if he does its a shambles/half assed and is very rudley demanding.

CMF_Micka

» CMF Member
Micka WROTE:

"Micka WROTE:<BR><BR>"
outlaw WROTE:<BR><BR>"Hey mate, I sent you PM saying I'll buy. Do you accept payment via paypal?"</DIV><BR><BR><BR>im very sorry for my delayed response outlaw did not check my email, yes paypal will be fine. I have sent you my paypal address to pay the money into. I will post it tuesday as tomorrow is bank holiday monday here, and tuesday everything is back to normal.<BR><BR>Is that ok? £40 plus £23 postage = £63 uk pounds? 105 AUD i think.<BR><BR>Sorry for the delay.<BR><BR>Regards, Micka."</DIV><BR><BR>Got the money, will post it first thing in the morning Ryan, send me your address by message..<BR><BR>

sent mate, no worries, i think micras69 has no friends and should be banned from here for such horrible language used. i have emailed the site administrator.

cost me £23.37 to post weighed 2kg, below is the PHOTOBUCKET PICTURE of the Receipt bud, nice one, pleasant transaction.

CMF_micras69

» CMF Member
hahahahaha blesss.

what has the amount of how may friends got to do with you selling incorrect/broken parts for insanely expencive prices?

do you think just because they are half way around the world to us and have a diffarant currancey you can just rip them off! its an insult! no one is as moronich as you mate!

and ban me???? erm im not the one who is and has been baned a nuneormus amout of times on the uk micra sight.

i also like how you come across as a kind guy.....what happend to the guy wo sent me hostile, abusive and thretning private messages on the uk site??

sort your life out!

note to all members who read this. im not trying to cause hassel and im sorry if i have. i just feel that people should be warned about what he is realy like and about

regards

CMF_Micka

» CMF Member
micras69 WROTE:

"hahahahaha blesss.<BR><BR>what has the amount of how may friends got to do with you selling incorrect/broken parts for insanely expencive prices? <BR><BR>do you think just because they are half way around the world to us and have a diffarant currancey you can just rip them off! its an insult! no one is as moronich as you mate!<BR><BR>and ban me???? erm im not the one who is and has been baned a nuneormus amout of times on the uk micra sight. <BR><BR>i also like how you come across as a kind guy.....what happend to the guy wo sent me hostile, abusive and thretning private messages on the uk site??<BR><BR>sort your life out!<BR><BR>note to all members who read this. im not trying to cause hassel and im sorry if i have. i just feel that people should be warned about what he is realy like and about <BR><BR>regards

just get out of my life you make me sick you should commit suicide and get a life. hope you die. all the grief you are causing me all the time!

if this is how the micras owners club is i should just deactivate my membership, why help someone hey!

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
micras69 its buyer beware and if Micka sells anything that's turns out to be faulty then its up to the buyer to contact the seller and try and work something out. Failing that the buyer can then post up a warning and the site admin can ban him from selling anything else.
I understand you might have a different view on Micka due to whatever reasons from another forum but there's no need to bring it onto this forum. To make your comments worse you posted them after a member here had already paid for the item which aint really that nice. Another thing to take note of is the buyer made his payment via paypal which does offer the buyer some protection against faulty goods.

Back