GA16DE engine and gearbox bundle.

peachyquav

Club Member (Trial)
as title, really need to shift this now.

what's on offer is a 46k GA16DE complete engine and gearbox, engine loom, mounts, ecu, driveshafts, gear linkages, crossmember, radiator and probably some other stuff that i've forgotten..

the reason for selling is that im now running an sr20de in my primera. the engine has been serviced at nissan every year by the 1 previous owner up until 33k and then privately by myself every 6k. it's in perfect condition, no rattles or leaks at all, ill leave the dust etc all over it to prove that fact. :]

price is £400 as it's quite rare these engines are low mileage, but im very open to offers.

price reduced to £350.

bump, come on guys. this is a genuine low mileage engine, i don't want to split it because for a transfer into a micra all these things are needed. make me an offer!

i hadn't but i have now, cheers dude.

i really would like it to go to a micra owner though cause it's a conversion i wanted to do before i got bitten by the saloon bug :p

What sort of bhp is it pushing? tryin to do a conversion on my nissan sunny, the sr20det engine are tooo expensive aswell as the work required, sunny isnt even 4x4.

it comes out of the box at 101bhp, and its been very well looked after over the years.

tbh as much as id love to take your money wouldn't it be better looking for a smashed up pulsar and taking all the gear from that? sr20det and 4wd?

yea custom driveshafts are needed for the conversion. you basically need to get them shortened to fit. all very do-able given to the right man with the right machinery.

this, as far as i know, is quite a common conversion on the k11's. should be well documented with a little time searching on forums/google.. :]

350 for a commonly found engine in scrap yards up and down the country, i got my "bundle" for 60 quid

350 would buy a deecent primera sri with this same engine

you wouldn't be able to pick up a primera, infact you wouldn't be able to pick up anything with 46k on it for £350.

as i see it, the price is fair as this engine is in perfect condition. it's only rare due to the millage and condition, how many miles have these scrappy engines got on them? full service history? if they have well then im obviously trying to pull a fast one with my massively over priced engine..

if you want a build a powerful 1600 micra, the yanks get a #### load of power of of these ga16's. they're good for bolting a turbo on with standard internals, if you want to bolt a turbo onto a million mile engine be my guest, but if you want a decent build surely a low millage engine is the first place you start?

i did read it dude, replied but i can't seem to find it now :s

come to think of it i cant find your pm either, did you send it from a guest username?

bump.

i'll throw in an ssautochrome 4-2-1 manifold with this for the same price if somebody is interested, infact you can also have the main piping to make yourself a CAI.

pm me for some pics. :]

i am not going to raise your hopes on this, but can you do any kind of meet half way thing with this lot?

no i don't mind meeting half way, so long as it's not half way to john o' groats :p

and yes it is a nats ecu, but i can give you a key that will keep it happy for you to burry in the dashboard or keep on your keyring.

well, this engine and the rest of the parts are still around. other, more important things took over and i stopped worrying about selling an engine.

if anybody wants to stump up £200 they can have the lot, and i might even deliver it for you depending on how far you live from me!

my paid up membership ran out a long time ago but if a mod could edit the original post to display the new asking price that would be awsome.

Back