FS: everything you need for a ga16de swap, low miles!

peachyquav

Club Member (Trial)
so, here goes.. im a member of the npoc and at the end of the month ill be going sr20de power and will be wanting to shift a whole bunch of stuff that could be very useful to one of you lot!

what's on offer is the engine/box/mounts/ecu/loom/ancillaries/drive shafts/fuel pump/4-2-1 manifold/wai piping/1.6 sri calipers/clocks displaying 45k and anything else you can think of to install a ga16de lump into a non ga car.

it's covered 45k, full nissan service history, no leaks, starts on the button as you'd expect, no rattles or noises. a perfect engine for a micra swap due to low miles and condition.

price: im looking for between £450-£500 due to the perfect condition of the engine and the fact its supplied with everything you need, plus a 4-2-1 stainless manifold and some 76mm intake piping, not the full cold air feed but enough for a wai.

please, help me out and bully your micra owning friend about their car not being fast enough and you know just the resolve. :wasntme:

comments on pricing are welcome, i've never sold a package like this so as you can expect it's hard to gauge..

it really depends on what parts you're after dude, i would like to sell it as a whole as depending on what parts i take out it will get harder and harder to sell..

little bump.

the sr20 is out of the other car, so this bundle of joy will be available as soon as the weather permits and i can get the sr20 bolted into my own car!

no i've never done a ga16 micra conversion, what else is needed? im sure it will help the sale, the more info the better..

yes but these 'custom' items are just modified originals no? im not trying to pull any wool here, id rather be as honest as i can about it all so people thinking this is some kind of super kit can know what it actually is..

obviously its not a piece of urine job but you've got all the ingedients needed, jiggery pokery and fabrication i cant sell. :)

these items are now out of my primera and waiting to go to a good home!

as u can see it's easy to think that this is some kind of 'kit' for a conversion (probably cause i mistakenly made it look that way) but it isn't. what is being sold are the bits i've taken out of my whip that can be used, in the right hands, to make a micra go many fast, obviously there are some custom things needed but all the ingredients are there. full wiring looms(body and engine), mounts, cross member, driveshafts, gear linkages, and the rest of the items stated. its done low miles and its been serviced at nissan every year before i got my hands on it then the oil has been changed every 6k. help me out, im saving for an sr20ve to make my own 'many fast' car!

offers are welcome :)

can't believe nobody wants this gear :((

can a mod delete this thread so i can make a new, cheaper bundle? and also not put 'everything you need' in the name, because clearly there are more things needed.. :p

Back