FYI Brisbane - Micra Super S for Sale

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
FYI i noticed the following in the Courier Mail. Looks like a dealer advert.... Might be of interest to "NotAnotherSSS" and others ?

1995 NISSAN MICRA Super S, 95, 5 spd man, ac s/roof, abs, rwc, reg, warranty. $4990 ono. 3315 5072
Stock # 1175586V1
Price $4,990

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
Nup heap of ****.

Rust developing in metal pressings around sunroof opening, very bad surface rust around rear tailgate area and also in this loation SEVERE rust in metal pressings.

190,000km, originated in Redcliffe and serviced up to 80,000km in western australia, originally rego'ed with National Plates.

Dare I say this car did ALOT of highway KM's. Paint was OK but a bit crap in areas which have seen high useage (levering one's self in and out of car). Has been in a front end accident and front end hasnt been re-aligned overly well.

Oh yeh, I've seen the car before. it was a trade in, has had like 4 owners, the last car dealer who traded it in couldnt sell it and eventually auctioned it. The current guys are now trying to sell it as well.

Main problem with it - has only 2 records (stamping) of being serviced since 80,000km.

$3800 MAX for this car because of the amount of rust which needs to be cut out. IMO anyway.

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
Sure would.

I was quite ticked off about it. He said on the phone that it was "PERFECT" so I drove there (40minutes drive out of my way) and from a distance i thought, OOOOOOOOMG! w00t

but then I got closer and my joy became a rage...

I'm glad I parked on the dealer's front lawn and tore a bit of it up from dry steering and then taking off aggressively into traffic. God bless that navara with its LSD.

CMF_rocket

» CMF Member
Yeah sorry to hear that. Nothing like a good old dealer to give you a bum steer, like normal over dramtise what the car is really like just to get you there, what a bummer and his lawn of well, that's what lying get ya, lol keep on looking buddy.

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
Don't feel bad about posting up the advertisment lee, i would have found it anyway (i do a full internet search every 3 days) and gone for a look.

I guess I'm just going to have to keep stalking existing micra owners and getting their phone numbers and giving them offers....

Curse them all. None of them want to sell the damn things. :(

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
There is a red yes red Super S that lives about 1km from me.
Driven by a lady in her mid 30s. Do you want me to pay her a visit as I know the house.Have put the web site details in her letterbox etc but no resoponse.
It even has roof racks which I have never seen before on a Micra in Aussie ( not that I see many)
It looks in good nick with a straight body.

CMF_Koguchi Power

» CMF Member
OOhhh what hehe..

I was just checking if there was another 1 for sale as I wanted another 1 aswell.. but GTRHOLIC if you get it would be good so u can have a car to fit all these parts u have purchased. If you dont want it pass it off and I might have a look and pick this 1 up as my sister wants 1

thanks

D

Spotters Fee???how much u looking @???

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
koguchi, i didnt realise when i made that post that whiteknight was in tassie! im just keeping my eyes open thats all. if your sis needs this one, then she can have it. (i wont charge her a spotters fee) hehe but let me know whats happening ok? hehe ive waited so long already, a little longer cant hurt. can anyone tell me how to turn on the fog lamps on the super s? is it on the stalk? or a button? if i were to put a super s bumper with foglights on an lx, how would i operate the foggies? would i have to buy a super s stalk?

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
koguchi, man, i feel like ive looked under every stone. but havent found anything. the gtr gives me the "SH*TS" every time i fill up. i always think about the people in this forum! yes i would love a micra. ive got all these parts i cant do anything with. i did have my mind set on a super s, but i think i might HAVE to settle for an lx. i just like the idea of having all the bells and whistles thats all.

CMF_Urban

» CMF Member
Nothing wrong with a LX in my mind.

Costs less = more money to spend on it... lol.

The only thing i see as the big difference between a Super S and my SLX would have to be the seats...

No side support in my seats.... So cornering can be quite interesting with everyone stacked on one side of the car.... Not that i take any corners fast *angel face*

CMF_Koguchi Power

» CMF Member
Hey man,

sunroof is no biggie either.. Japan has realeased an aftermarket sunroof kit and it is pretty cheap... I can find more details for you, its basically cut and play hehehe under every stone??? hehehe well I think you may have to look around @ some LX models... but make sure u get power steering and aircon... can go without aircon in summer in sunny QLD hahaha I can just imagine you @ the pump in the GTR.. just imagine how I feel in the Rotor hhahaha 15L/100Ks :( if i drive somewhere in the RX7 I cant usually drive there and back in the micra 3 times hahaha

Talk to you soon

D

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
daniel, that would be awesome. ive tracked down some of the super s rear windows already. the sunroof would be a nice touch. would it be hard to install? yeah, aircon is an essential. ive already bought a power steering conversion. but is it true that the super s power steering is tighter again? where abouts in brissy are you dan? would like to meet up one day to talk cars! 55bhp, i dont come across those lights very often, as i buy most of my stuff from japan. those lights are more common in taiwan as they are made there. there are two versions of it. one is silver and one is darkened. if i come accross another set, i'll let you know. they are pretty dear comming from japan though.
cheers

CMF_Koguchi Power

» CMF Member
Hey GTRHOLIC,

I live in central Brisbane about 5 min from the city... I know alot of car people as I used to work @ Ares Speed Brisbane because I am very close to the owner but since now Ares Speed has gone into wholesaling, I own my own parts business buying New performance bolt on parts from Japan and also Importing cars. I can introduct you to alot of the big names in the car inductry in Brisbane as I am pretty chummy with all of them :D My timetable for the next 3 weeks is pretty hectic as i got all my exams coming.. but we will meet up soon..

D

Back