Future secured.

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
After several weeks of negoitiating with a guy I am pleased to say I think I have the mechanical security of my two Micras secured.
I'll allow myself the pleasure of a bit of boasting here and say that I've obtained 4 good SLX doors for $50 each.
Various internal trim stuff including complete heater box, glass headlights, switch gear, hatch struts, ECU etc for $150.
Pair of front guards for $140.
And the thing I am most pleased about a complete as in all the accessories with it, engine for $200.

This lot with the crate of bits I got with "Family Hack" plus my own selection of Micra bits should just about guarantee I can MICRA on happily for many years to come.

Mychael (does happy dance)

cisco

» CMF Member
Mipcar, you are definitely one hardcore micra man. Way to go!

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
Yeah, would be nice. Had I the budget I'd get a Super S and build something like the Monster or White Knight.
Although my specific model interest is the SLX series 1. These ones have the best carrying capacity of all the K11 Micra models and,with the exception of sun roof and ABS can be made to look like a four door Super S series 2. If money were no object that is.

That is one of the good things about the K11 series in that as far as I am aware all parts interchange. Helped a lot with the insurance of my car when I was able to say that the body kit was genuine Nissan Micra and not aftermarket.

Wish I could find good armrests that aren't going white. Might have to try taking one to an auto trimmer to see if it's feasible to stitch a vinyl or leather trim over them , bit like a stitched leather steering wheel.

Mychael

smidge

» CMF Member
nice one! want to sell your passenger side centre heater vent?

where'd you score all the parts? i'm assuming wreckers are relatively useless for parts yeah?

Back