fusion subs

don't get fusion! get vibe, kenwood, sony or something else....

i've had such a bad past with fusion blowing up then not being able to reture the goods, because its your fault the blew up!

ahh ok ive heard vibe are good
ive seen a few stuff down at the local pawnbroker, including a nice 400watt vibe amp for £65 and a capacitor for £45

don't get fusion! get vibe, kenwood, sony or something else....

i've had such a bad past with fusion blowing up then not being able to reture the goods, because its your fault the blew up!

rubish.

there are 4 different "styles" of fusion gear.. never ever go for the encounter stuff. its cheap and nasty.

allways try for Power plant stuff upwards.

and as for not returning them. if it has been used for the purposes they state, they dont have a leg to stand on. its the shops responsibility to sell you a working product for the life of the werrenty.

i find this very bemusing

do you have that one fitted in then?
if so, is it sounding decent?

No, I have nicer/more expensive kit, but I've fitted a few JBL car audio items and can't fault them :). Some of the best price/performance gear around.

Fusion kit 'can' be pretty good, lots of the streetbassers use it in the Euro competitions as its not too expensive.

Vibe and Kenwood are ok (Vibe better for their amps), try and avoid Sony unless it's proper old school kit (i.e. not XPlod).

:)

wow that pawnbroker is making me see how good donno market is, my cus baught a vibe 2000watt mono amp for £95 and a cap for £30.

this is wot i got in my k10 a bit heavy but load as hell

Attachments

• Image006(1).jpg
    Image006(1).jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 250
Oh, and if you see a cap for a good price, even £10, forget it. Cap's don't really help your system, a bigger battery up front would be better :)

im having a debate about which would look better in the boot

Are you actually bothered about the sound, or just how it looks?

well my friend bought a bass pack from halfords in gloucester.....it was connected up to the amp that was in the package with it and it blew up after 3 days! halfords then swapped it and the amp then started to cut out after about 2 weeks of use.....we went back and apprently it was our fault and they got quite rude....even the manager....i emailed fusion directly and never got a reply from several emails!

in the end we got a different amp and its still working 3months on....with the fusion sub.

Power caps can help, but only if you have long bassnotes and a thirsty amp.
JBL are good value and reliable. Whatever you do don't buy an amp for 13 quid on ebay, lol.

Power caps can help, but only if you have long bassnotes and a thirsty amp.
JBL are good value and reliable. Whatever you do don't buy an amp for 13 quid on ebay, lol.

that the one which was dodgy wired and nothing nside?

Are you actually bothered about the sound, or just how it looks?

both to be honest :p, i think i shall go with the JBL
looks like a sound site there

Bandpass are a bad idea, you need loads of pwer and if they are badly designed sound a bit crap. Sealed is best for fast punchy bass, ported will give you good volume.

well my friend bought a bass pack from halfords in gloucester.....it was connected up to the amp that was in the package with it and it blew up after 3 days! halfords then swapped it and the amp then started to cut out after about 2 weeks of use.....we went back and apprently it was our fault and they got quite rude....even the manager....i emailed fusion directly and never got a reply from several emails!.

Strange i had two fusion encounter subs and two encounter amps running in a custom box with the subs facing each other. Sounded fantastic and never let me down.........my put them up for sale soon actually.

well my friend bought a bass pack from halfords in gloucester.....it was connected up to the amp that was in the package with it and it blew up after 3 days! halfords then swapped it and the amp then started to cut out after about 2 weeks of use.....we went back and apprently it was our fault and they got quite rude....even the manager....i emailed fusion directly and never got a reply from several emails!

in the end we got a different amp and its still working 3months on....with the fusion sub.

we have had the same problems.
ITS THE FUSION ENCOUNTER STUFF STEER CLEAR

there is a known problem with the small green amplifiers in the packages, never get one. allways ask for the PP (power plant) stuff, its black, there have been no problems with these.

as for the manager getting upset. they will do that if your constantly blowing stuff up. were not a charity you know..lol:suspect:

Back