fuse help with a k11 please

my mam has a Treg k11,the fuse box under the right side of the dash,does anybody have a diagram for what the fuses are as the haynes manual i have doesnt show this variation. pretty annoyed at it as i bought it to sort the car and it doesnt do what it says on the front.
any help would be grately apreciated.

Hi Chris
I have my haynes manual in front of me and if you look at the first page of the electrical diagrams it shows the main fuse box and the engine compartment fusible link box on that page with descriptions of what each fuse does, it may be better if you tell us what the problem is that you are having then we can guide you to the expected fault and cure.
Kind regards

Malc

front and rear washer jet pump isnt working,and before anybody says it the weather its not because its been like this since the summer i just havnt needed to fix it. and theres a blown fuse in the pannel but i dont know what its for, number 24

front and rear washer jet pump isnt working,and before anybody says it the weather its not because its been like this since the summer i just havnt needed to fix it. and theres a blown fuse in the pannel but i dont know what its for, number 24

Ok Chris as i said if you look at the first page of diagrams in the Haynes it tells you that fuse No 24 is for the front wash / wipe 20 amp, and 23 is for the rear wash / wipe 10 amp. Fuses are there to protect the circuit in question so i would want to find out why the fuse has blown. It may be as simple as a seized washer pump but you should find out.
Please look at your Haynes and you will be able to identify the wiring and fuses yourself.

Kind regards

Malc

yeah thats th problem, if you take out fuse 23 the dash goes off therefore the diagram in the book is wrong like iv already said,its really starting to irritate me

As you say Very confusing. The drawings in the Haynes manual are generally accepted as correct, I don't recall any instance of reported corrections so may be your car has been "tampered with" IE alarm fitted ? Have you checked the accessory relay's ? The drawing No 7 wash wipe / heater blower / heated rear window page ?

Kind regards

Malc

can i please point out that i am by no means an idiot. the happy picture of a k11 on the front of the manual kinda sugests its for a k11. the disgram of the fuse box isnt the same as the fuse box looks and this is generally the case.

Back