Fuel...

nathan.warren69

Ex. Club Member
Does anyone know how much i should be able to get out of a tank on my 1.4 twister 02 plate? also will it improve econamy putting in the higher octain fuel? :) Thanks

Not sure on range of a 1.4.

But I doubt higher octance fuel will increase fuel economy much, if at all.
Fairly basic.. but low revs and drive sensibly and you'll stretch your money as far as you can.

What sort of mileage are you getting at the minute?

Mine's a 1.0 and does about 300 - 320 (approx) on a tank, but I use Tesco Momentum 99 octane fuel and have noticed quite a difference in the distance I can go compared to normal 95 octane petrol

hmm, i havent had this car long about 2 weeks so i havent done a motor way run yet, around town i get about 200 ish being reasonably heavy footed, what should i look at if driving ecanomically? My Previous car was a 1.0 and i could get about 260 if i was just doing motorways or about 220 around town with a mix of heavy foot and light foot..

If its motorway I can do 320 easy sitting at 65mph, but my day trips are 4.5 miles there and same back city driving with traffic it's a lot lower

Well I'm on 230 on last white line, most of its sitting as 8 sets of traffic lights so always stopping starting, 1.0, just induction kit and back box, average 268 roughly daily driving

Back