fuel pump

hey people. im thinkin about changing my fuel pump an filter on me st! just wondering if anyone can help me out on what pump an filter fits cause im sure the standard k10s arnt the same. im using my car to get around in so cant really take the parts out an go match them up 2 other unfortunately
any help will be great
thanks

the fuel pump will be different to the standard k10, as will the filter, not 100% sure but if i were looking for a fuel pump id be looking at figaro or k11 micra same with the filter,

why are you changing it, uprating or faulty?

thanks dude.
just dont wont 2 buy the k11 parts if there not gona fit properly so i was hoping for specifics.
im just changing them cause they've never been changed before, don't think there faulty its just piece of mind knowing its new parts on it! i wouldn't mind upgrading them that'll probably be better wont it? but again not sure which products to get.

thanks dude.
just dont wont 2 buy the k11 parts if there not gona fit properly so i was hoping for specifics.
im just changing them cause they've never been changed before, don't think there faulty its just piece of mind knowing its new parts on it! i wouldn't mind upgrading them that'll probably be better wont it? but again not sure which products to get.

What wrong with the fuel pump? I have a spare standard one here if you want, I also have a Nismo one, but its quite noisey for road use thats why I took it out.If the fuel is ok leave it

not sure if anythin is wrong with the pump! i'll be driving along just normally then i'll put my foot down and it feels like the engines getting flooded or not enough fuel, may just be me being heavy on the pedal not sure. mite it have somethin to do with it being automatic? i'll have it in drive an it seems to be slow at pickin up! i'd like to change the filter tho cause ran bit low on fuel the other day an it mite have bits in.

not sure if anythin is wrong with the pump! i'll be driving along just normally then i'll put my foot down and it feels like the engines getting flooded or not enough fuel, may just be me being heavy on the pedal not sure. mite it have somethin to do with it being automatic? i'll have it in drive an it seems to be slow at pickin up! i'd like to change the filter tho cause ran bit low on fuel the other day an it mite have bits in.

Probably the s/c engaging in all fairness,you'd know if the fuel pump was on it way out man.I would'nt worry to much until the car stops. . .ha ha.
Changing the fuel filter is a good Idea after running low I suppose

cool, thats aright then dude thanks! probably me worrying over nothing:doh: .
yeah i will change the filter tho man, what filter should i swap it with any ideas?

cool, thats aright then dude thanks! probably me worrying over nothing:doh: .
yeah i will change the filter tho man, what filter should i swap it with any ideas?

You might get one in Nissan I'd Imagine there the same as a k10,they will need to get your chassis number and engine code/number.Failing that(or that you just could'nt be bothered)go into a motor factors and ask for half metre of 8mm fuel hose(just to be safe) and a universal fuel filter

You might get one in Nissan I'd Imagine there the same as a k10,they will need to get your chassis number and engine code/number.Failing that(or that you just could'nt be bothered)go into a motor factors and ask for half metre of 8mm fuel hose(just to be safe) and a universal fuel filter

Won't be the same as a k10, the k10 uses a low presure mechanical fuel pump, low presure fuel lines and filter. If you have any pictures of the fuel filter i will be able to point you in the direction of an alternative.

album.php

i think that mite work i uploaded them on facebook!

photo.php

or that mite not sure, im new to this stuff

nah right click on pic go to properties and copy the address. then use the Insert Image button above and copy address into it

the filter is the same as a 180sx/200sx/pulsar/almera etc etc

anything with decent power will be fine if its from a car with an EFI system

the top fitting needs to have a right angle to match your current hoses

i bought a straight fitting filter and had to put a longer fuel line to the reg

they are all pretty similar, judge which one to get by how much HP its putting out to give you an idea of how well its gotta flow

Back