Fs: Splitter

M

mackem_micra

got a plastic seat splitter for sale probs guna have to be to a northeast member like so can pick it up or meet and deliver coz not sure on posting

any interest???

wilsonian said:
does it have vents
erm kinda - there are kinda vents on it but (say there are 4) 3 of them are filled in - which i suppose could be cut out - will try for a pick

dont worry bout it gem - u okish now then heard bout ur car hope you get all sorted out

mackem_micra said:
erm kinda - there are kinda vents on it but (say there are 4) 3 of them are filled in - which i suppose could be cut out - will try for a pick

dont worry bout it gem - u okish now then heard bout ur car hope you get all sorted out

mines the same fty standered cut be cut and meshed....needs washing as it has white plastic primer on which is just rubbing off but say £10 collected

Im fine thanks mackem still a bit gutted but u know

also just looking for a tenner mate (aint primered or out like) n depending when u at rainton n if i know where i will meet you n give you it, mite b a problem like coz am at work so if its easier to pick gems up go for that one, up to you matey

mackem_micra said:
also just looking for a tenner mate (aint primered or out like) n depending when u at rainton n if i know where i will meet you n give you it, mite b a problem like coz am at work so if its easier to pick gems up go for that one, up to you matey

no no u got there first hun

Gemma85 said:
no no u got there first hun
was just thinking if it was easier for him to pick yours up coz am at work til 5 everyday n rainton form where i work is abit of a trek - suppose the boss aint in so if i can get cover like!!!

well im on lates this week, 3-12, if i can swap shift ill take the car in the afternoon n ill take a detour, after m.o.t n pick it up!

babyboom said:
hey gemma, is yours for the back? and how much for it posted?

hmmm...well it can go on any fron or back but its for the front of a seat ibiza i was gonna put it on the back would prefer not to post it like incase of damage ect u going to the NW meet?

ahh your sctottish

u stil got my number mate or not - think i stil got urs so al txt ya mine n then we can sort it out, if not ru workin over the wkend coz sure we could sort out something for sat or sun if you not?!

Gemma85 said:
hmmm...well it can go on any fron or back but its for the front of a seat ibiza i was gonna put it on the back would prefer not to post it like incase of damage ect u going to the NW meet?

ahh your sctottish

yeap im scottish (big proud smile) thats why im asking about postage, cos i think petrol prices are a little too high for me to collect

R05_Micra said:
well ill take urs aswell gemma n ill ave one on the front and the back :D

? u sure i would prefer collection

babyboom said:
yeap im scottish (big proud smile) thats why im asking about postage, cos i think petrol prices are a little too high for me to collect

i really dont wanna post to much hassle hope u understand

mackem_micra said:
if you go to:
http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WW...urce=0&photo=1&sort=3&ukcarsearch_full=SEARCH

then look at the car second from bottom - burgendy red enlarge the pic n look at splitter - its similar to that

Gemma85 said:
? u sure i would prefer collection
gem ro5 is from sunderland so if he took yours he wouldnt need it postin - am guessin?!

i no hunny i was talking to babyboom....actually my splitter is in shiney rich so u just have to go through penshaw to pick it up :)

ok just me gettin confused then!!! doesnt take much i suppose, hope you get your splitter sold chuck

..........................................................................................................
ii we'll sort it out then its probs guna be the easiest thing to do!!!

is tha lasses spillter still for sale if so i cud be intrested

is it front or rear and is it already cut to fit

iam in east herrington sunderland like

cubby said:
is tha lasses spillter still for sale if so i cud be intrested

is it front or rear and is it already cut to fit

iam in east herrington sunderland like

hi I dunno whether rich was joking about having both of them but if not your welcome to it...its not cut its still seat standered nothing done to it yet ill need to be fiberglassed and what not needs washing down 2 as the white primer is just rubbing off its an easy job like

Back