» CMF Member
For sale: S4/5 Topmount Intercooler with water sprayers

Item Condition: good condition
Price and price conditions: $100 ONO
Extra Info: has two water sprayers connected up
Pictures: Linked below
Contact Details: PM or email
Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: pickup or post interstate, no COD

was to use in turbo conversion...same cooler as used on family_hack's setup. selling as now going to use water injection,

photo's here > http://micra.studior7.com/projecturbomicra/image_blog_intercooler.htm

Thanks in Advance,

Alex

cisco

» CMF Member
What a bargain. Someone snap this up.

Gee turbo conversions can get pretty cheap thesedays.

Doesn't cost all that much to get sufficient decent gear to transform a 55kw micra to a 100kw micra.

T25 (Cheap), this intercooler (cheap), some pipe work, some custom exhaust work, computer/injectors/tuning.

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
Lol 100kw if you are lucky and dont go through an engine and motor :)

We've paved the way though with our own misfortunes..its probably never been a better time to turbo a micra (for those who are SERIOUS about it) because of all the info thats here now.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Hmmm feel around 90kw about the limit on stock internals.
This equates to about 7/8 psi running a T25.Not bad as this is what more than double factory figures.
To me speaks volumes for the CG13DE. Hack is a good example of 87kw on standard internals and has been this way for over a year now.
If on a limited budget running 4 psi boost with everything stock, no intercooler etc is still worth the effort.You would have to be near the 70kw range with this configuration.Trouble is once you do this you want MORE.

cisco

» CMF Member
Note comparison to the 55kw stock figure. I.e. 55->100. Both flywheel figures. I wasn't talking at the wheels.

Yeah say around up to 70-90 at the wheels max.

Back