FS: Phones (Pic's Enclosed)

T

Tesla

Hi guys,

Please have a quick look at my thread and any offers or questions just post them below.
I am able to post out today untill around 3pm. So any of these could be with you by tomorrow!

Phones are advertised elsewhere!

Reason for sale is that i'm getting a P900 so dont need the 7610 anymore and selling my old phones to pay towards the P900.

Bank transfer preferred but I can take paypal or nochex if you cover all fee's!

Nokia 7610
This is unlocked, has o2 software on the phone but all this entails is an o2 theme built into the phone (you can change the themes anyway) and an o2 start up screen. The phone is fully boxed and GAB.

The phone is in absolute mint condition bar a crack on the rear fascia (please see the pics below).

The following is included:
  • Instructions
  • Charger
  • Battery
  • Nokia Leather Wrist Strap
  • Software Disk (I reccomend getting the latest version from the Nokia website, if you want this on CD-R then just ask)
  • DKU2 Cable
  • 64mb RS-MMC and a converter which converts it to full size MMC aswell.

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

Offers from £150 please.

Nokia 3300
The phone is unlocked and in ok condition. The fascia and buttons show signs of wear from general use and being in and out a pocket/bag regularly. A new fascia and set of buttons would make it look great.

• Instructions
  • Battery
  • 64mb MMC

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

This currently stands at £45 inc special delivery. Offers above this please.

Nokia 8910
I believe this is unlocked as I have used it on o2, voda and orange without problems.
It is phone only and has a minor fault in that it does not vibrate. Bar that the phone functions spot on.
The overall condition is average.
There are scuff/scratches along the top of the phone. A small mark on the screen, another next to the screen, along the bottom there are small chips, the corner of the plastic rear cover is scraped and it had a small crack in it that has been repaired, the silver nokia logo on the back is worn.
None of the buttons or worn or the numbers rubbed off.
(Please see the pics below)

The sliding mechanism works well.

• Battery

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

Offers from £60 please.

RE: RE: FS: Phones (Pic's Enclosed)

I think this is a great forum but when members ruin your for sale threads and have absolutely no intention of buying it really winds me up.

May aswell delete this thread as I dont want to deal with these guys anyway.

Members like Arnold & James are always posting constructive posts (see the text next to "IMPORTANT" banner maybe?!?) and make me feel welcome when asking for K10 advice.

I certainly wont be using the trading forum here again. The other areas are fantastic though.

For sale threads aren't intended as a product discussion area - only people interested or with genuine questions should post. I've clipped out the un-necessary posts. Please people, keep them on-topic.

James.

RE: RE: RE: FS: Phones (Pic's Enclosed)

Tesla said:
I think this is a great forum but when members ruin your for sale threads and have absolutely no intention of buying it really winds me up.

Agreed.

If people have no intention of buying the items described for sale then please do not post if you have nothing constructive to say.

If a forum member is selling something you feel that isn't correct or fair to the person looking to buy, please contact us via PM.

Kev

Only the 8910 left now.

I have been offered £60 for this. Any advance on that?

Back