fs: bluey 95 slx recaros, bcrews etc!

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Hey,
Can you post some other pics of the car pls? What sort of stock suspension? 14 yo original shocks and springs or ??
Does it have A/C? Power Steering?
Whats the interior like?

Thanks
qwerty132

The interior is pretty clean.. Dash will have a few holes from were the gauges were mounted. No ac and no ps... But I do have most of an ac kit here to go with it. All that needs to be put back in is the compressor condensor and lines. Suspension will more then likely be from koverts silver super s.... Not ****ed by any means but not exactly something you'd go to Bathurst with... I won't be spending any money on it... Hence the cheap price.. Pretty firm too... Not in a mad rush to get rid of it etc... And yes I think the shocks/springs will be 14yo.... But anyone who buys it would be silly not to put something half decent in there to complement all the whiteline gear... There's more pics on this site under my new project I think... What exactly did u want pics off?

Tony japan was great... Been back for a few days now... I've had a lsd box hidden away in the garage for sometime now thou :p

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Hey,
Nothing in particular... I did a bit of searching of the forums and found some pics in the new project thread and others.
What would be needed for RWC? Standard wheels maybe? Does any of the other stuff need a blue plate? How many km on the engine?

Thanks,
qwerty132

180,000ks or so on engine.. Nothing required for a roadworthy that I can see... Nothing needs to be blueplated either.. Road worthy would be an extra 50... I do have another low k Jap engine that I could let go with the car for a good price if the buyer were interested... Nothing wrong with the engine in it now thou... No timing chain noise, doesn't use a drop of oil.. Gets between 550-600k's a tank everytime

fred WROTE:

"my workmate/boss is very interested....

tell him to be quick then fred!... parts are gonna start to go back to stock after the midddle of next week if there's no interest in the car the way it is and the price isn't gonna change dramatically... its cheap ppl! buy it :D btw.. i'll need the car for atleast the next 2 weeks to get me around still... so if someone is interested in buying it all that's needed is a small deposit to lock it in.

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Please be a 4 door? Thats my favourite car ever. Tell me when you have it i want to go for drive. Was only checking acouple of days ago to see how the prices on these beasts are going atm.

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Oh just noticed its 2 door oh well! Thanks Kovert turbo was never going to let the cat out of the bag. I knew you had a skyline coming after the comment the other day about rb26's.

Tony WROTE:

"Oh just noticed its 2 door oh well! Thanks Kovert turbo was never going to let the cat out of the bag. I knew you had a skyline coming after the comment the other day about rb26's.

lol, you know me too well.. i like to keep things to myself :p i told you i'd have something to put up on the dyno day!

kovert_k11 WROTE:

"how's the sale of this ****er going by the way mate? may have to have a bit of a discussion about it with ya =)

plenty of interest.. no one's wack'in up with the coin but... will probably make up another for sale thread later on tonite for everything else that's on the car.. and sell it complete stocko.

Back