FS: 96' Micra 1.3 5 speed UK import

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
All the Micra's sold by Nissan in the 1990's were imported from the UK which was why they didn't last in Australia, they were too expensive. Not sure about the newer ones k12 and k13 though.

Of the two K11's I've had, there hasn't ever been an issue with rust, other than a bit of surface stuff along the top near the rear tailgate where the dodgy factory paint didn't cover it.

Good luck with the sale, if it was in Adelaide with power steering and aircon, I could have been interested. Especially with the low KMs :) get some pics up here and hopefully get a bit more interest ;)

CMF_dcskinx

» CMF Member
daily_ricer WROTE:

"All the Micra's sold by Nissan in the 1990's were imported from the UK which was why they didn't last in Australia, they were too expensive. Not sure about the newer ones k12 and k13 though.

Of the two K11's I've had, there hasn't ever been an issue with rust, other than a bit of surface stuff along the top near the rear tailgate where the dodgy factory paint didn't cover it.

Good luck with the sale, if it was in Adelaide with power steering and aircon, I could have been interested. Especially with the low KMs :) get some pics up here and hopefully get a bit more interest ;)

Thanks for the info. It's not in Adelaide, but does have power steering and nice cold aircon. I'll get some pics up asap :)

CMF_modular

» CMF Member
Anyone ever insured a grey import Micra??
I doubt there would be any hassle but you never know, insurance companies can be fickle at the best of times.

I used to work for one before I decided that I didn't hate myself enough to keep at it long term.

Back