FS: 4-1 Manifold, 2" exhaust system w/straight through muffler, stainless tip

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Hi,

2" exhaust as well. It sounds good (i am told it sounds 'ballsy' and has a delightful little rasp at high RPM you can only hear when in a tunnel or something. Its ALMOST a very JDM sounding exhaust. Has an angle cut stainless tip. Looks cool and fills the super S bumper hole quite nicely. Its perfectly serviceable but I don't know about the noise limit when coupled with the extractors hehe ;). $80

Looking for a standard exhaust to replace it with too. Willing to swap. Dont need manifold.

Cheers

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
tris I am not sending it to sydney mate hehe :p

Here's what the exhaust looks like when fitted to the car:

http://www.micra.com.au/images/community/forums/28053.jpg
http://www.micra.com.au/images/community/forums/28054.jpg

Will fit a super S fine. It is designed to bolt up directly after the under-car cat converter (so if the position of the under car cat converter has not changed then it will fit your super s fine, as the LX bumper is a different shape I'm not 100% certain it will fit fine but it wouldn't be hard to make fit properly!)

Brisbane buyers for the exhaust ONLY please AND I will only sell the exhaust to someone who has a stock exhaust system in good condition. Absoloutely not negotiable in price either as there's nothing wrong with this exhaust. $80 plus your stock cat back exhaust.

Cheers

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
If I don't hear anything from dodgey haro by the end of this weekend the manifold will be going to TRIS.

edit: Daryl just messaged me... Tris you're going to be one happy man. Extractors are yours!

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
ahh... nice
ill speak to you on msn Yom bout the extractors... they wont fit my stock exhaust ay... might end up just making a straight pipe!!

p.s got any pics of the extractors??

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
It will bolt up OK it might just rub a bit on the rear bumper.

Cost you mabye $50 at an exhaust shop to get the pipe shortened to suit. :)

Any pics of your exhaust (not rusted out or anything like that?) Send me a PM and I'll reply to ya which will give you my email address. :)

Cheers

Back