FS 20gb Creative Zen Touch.

M

m1ck97

I'm selling my practically new Creative Zen Touch. Since I stopped cycling I havent used it so its been collecting dust. The player itself, power supply, USB cable and software are all included.

The player was replaced by the warrenty as I dropped my old one and it broke lol, but they forgot to check the player for damage when I sent it back for replacement! :) but since replacing it I havent used it that much, and I bought a several new protective covers for it which will be included. The creative earphones will not be included due to them being rather naff, and broke within a week of buying the player. But will include my decent earphones if requested. The player offers a very good 24hour battery life.

I'm asking for £50 but will lower the price slightly depending on what is offered.

This player is still coming up at £120 brand new.

Highest bidder wins im afraid. Any evening should be fine 59bhp When are you available?

I live in Leyland, which is about 5 miles from Preston town centre.

59 bhp is more than enough said:
yeah i live right near leyland, can i pick it up tonight?

Yeah sure what time? I finish work in 10 mins so wont have internet access, please contact me on: 07894855823

Oh and when you turn up, dont be suprised if theres a funny smell - my sister decided to set fire to my kitchen yesterday lol.

59Bhp didnt manage to buy it, is anyone else able/wanting to buy it?

Just to confirm, the player is in IMACULATE condition, I bought it brand new for £200.

Back